𝐒 + 𝐑 = 𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐄 & 𝐂𝐋𝐘𝐃𝐄.

ੈ✩‧₊˚𝐸𝑎𝑠𝑡𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒... →˚₊·🐚 ੭*
❞ Unexpected love triangle ❞
#season one

" Rafe- I, " Sienna hesitated out, fear washed over her face

" Rafe- I, " Sienna hesitated out, fear washed over her face. She gulped as her boyfriend neared her with an emotionless expression. His left hand instantly got ahold of her little neck, his bruised lips landing next to her ear. 

" Did you like it?" he asked with aggression, placing more pressure onto her neck. Barely able to get any words out, she attempted to jerk her head no. However, it appeared he didn't believe it as now both hands were suffocating the petite girl.

" Now why lied to me, babe? You know I hate sharing what's mine, especially if it's with a pogue."

Rafe chuckled as he watched his helpless girlfriend struggle to breathe. He slowly detached from Sienna, throwing her onto the carpet floor.

Released from his hold, Sienna wheezed out for air, her skin white as a ghost. Her eyes began to water, confused yet hurt with the chaotic behavior coming from Rafe. She was looking everywhere but his once beautiful brown eyes.

" Sienna," he called.

Silence.

" Sienna, look at!" Rafe shouted, forcing the girl to look up at her beast of a boyfriend.

" Did you like it? Did you like the warmth of his body onto yours? The way his lips marked his territory onto mine?" He questioned with hostility and dismay.  

Silence, once more.

" ANSWER ME GOD DAMMIT!"

Sienna gulped, her hands on her lap, tears staining her colorless cheeks. " Yes," she whispered.

" Speak up! I can't hear you."

" Yes," she stuttered, her voice was unsteady.

Rafe just smiled, leaving his girlfriend filled with confusion. " Do you love me?" this time he spoke with a softness. " Yes. I love you and only you."

" Good girl. Tell me you're mine and only mine," he demanded reassurance. " I'm yours and only yours."

After hearing exactly what he wanted, Rafe stepped towards his girlfriend placing a hand out to get her back on her feet. She gave him a faint smile,  earning a rough kiss from him.

" Hmm, since he skimmed every inch of your body, I think it's time you take a bath. " Rafe turned heading over to the stairs.

This was what Sienna dreaded, "bathing" for Rafe to reclaim his property.  If only JJ knew what the love of his life had to go through as he was nowhere to be found.