001 ┊𝐀𝐍𝐘 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐆𝐔𝐘.

001. ೫˚∗:  𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆
#capítulo uno
────────── ·  ·  ·  · ✦
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
❀ ❞ any kind of guy. ₊˚.༄ ೃ -
﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

" Sienna could have any kind of guy, yet she chose me over filthy lowlife like you

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

" Sienna could have any kind of guy, yet she chose me over filthy lowlife like you."

┊ ✧*̥₊˚‧☆ミ 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄. It's something special, an
unexplainable intensifying feeling of deep affection towards one who makes you feel security and stability.

Sienna Adams wondered in the deepest oceans of her mind when true love would abruptly show up. Not in a million years did she think the kook king himself. Rafe Cameron would fall in love with her.

It was like magnets connecting, opposites attracting one another on opposing sides of the Outer Banks.  It didn't matter if she was a pogue and he was a kook, love is love. It can conquer anything. Right?

As for Sienna, Rafe brought her the unimaginable. He gave her the euphoric feeling of strong and persistent desire. Passion, compassion, glee, dream, longing all come together throughout her body.

She believed they would be together forever. Almost like a fairy tale. Almost.

However, through the hues of Rafe, everything was completely different. Yes, he loved Sienna but uniquely, that was quite unusual. An intense rush of compulsive emotion ran inside his head. Sienna was for him and only him. She was strictly unsharable. Rafe set simple ground rules to keep a stable relationship, but it was hard knowing who her best friends are.

He tried his hardest not to display the pushy, arrogant, unyielding, self-righteous, demanding, controlling, possibly inconsiderate side of him. But when things don't go exactly his way, he shows the Beast side of him. The one that brings outrage and mishandling situations.

At the end of the day, as the apricot sunsets away into the night, no matter how awful Rafe might presume to be, Sienna will never leave him. She's was completely in love with Rafe Cameron.

Rafe was solely infatuated with the idea of "loving" one like Sienna Adams.

   ˖

" Babe, how do I look?" Sienna intensely stares at herself through the rich glass mirror question her wardrobe. Rafe appeared from behind, an approving grin plastered on his lips.

He slowly but softly wrapped his arms around her waist, staring at the girl's features in the reflector.
" You look absolutely beautiful, love." His lips touched her right ear in a whisper tone, trailing kisses down her neck.

𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑡𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒, 𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒂𝒏𝒌𝒔.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें