Chapter 56 - Positions And Plans

Start from the beginning

"What's up?" He asked pulling his head back to look at my face.

"I-I... m-my underwear..." I stuttered not removing my eyes from their position. He looked down and saw my soaked underwear. I swam closer to him so he wouldn't be able to see through them. He chuckled releasing my embarrassment. Seconds later he slid a hand in between my tights and grabbed my package. I whimpered at his touch and curled my head into his chest as my face heated up like a fire. I tried holding back my excitement but unfortunately it didn't work. He had a seductive look on his face.

"P-Please, just bring me a towel." I shyly demanded as he groped my crotch. After playing with me a little more he got out of the pool, heading off to as he was told. I gripped on the side of the pool, nervous of falling under. I watched as everyone munched into their juicy burgers.

"You coming Harvey?" Nova asked, making the others turn their heads to me. 

"I-In a bit." I pout. I really wanted to get out but I didn't want anyone staring through my soaked, white boxers. 

Liam appeared from the door with a towel in hand. He gave it to me, still wearing his smirk. He offered me a hand out of the pool, which I gladly accepted. When I was out I wrapped the towel around my waist.

We both went over and grabbed a burger joining the others. They were almost finished by the time we got there. We just sat down and they continued to talk. My soaked underwear felt very uncomfortable and I didn't know what to do about it. Some of them seamed to notice my discomfort.

"What's wrong with you?" Gale asked eying me.

"I uh... My boxers kinda got soaked when I was pushed into the pool, a-and now they feel kind of uncomfortable." I shyly explain. Cortney gave me an apologetic look.

"You didn't bring any trunks I'm guessing." He replied in  a disappointed voice.

"I-I did as a matter of fact." I shoot back. He raised an eyebrow.

"You could change into that couldn't you?" He said. "Here, follow me. I'll show you to the bathroom."

He stood from his seat and lead me into the house. I grabbed my bag and continued following him. He took me through the living room and down a hall. I noticed a door at the very end as he lead me to it.

"Here we are." He sighed, gesturing his hand to the door. "You can just hang your boxers above the heater." 

I nod and slowly head in. As I entered the room I was mesmerizes. Its perfectly decorated with a few potted plants sat on shelves in the corner of the room. An expensive looking bath shower sat just under the window. Everything was perfectly matched with colors ranging from white to sky blue to summery green. It was truly a sight. I suddenly felt uneasy changing in such an expensive looking room. I hesitantly pulled down my soaked underwear and placed it on the rack above the slim heater next to the wall. I put on my swimming trunks a moment later and waited for my boxers to dry enough so I could put them back in my bag without having them soak through it.

I stuffed the boxers into my bag a couple minutes later. As I exited the bathroom I heard voices coming the living room. I made my way through the hall and reached the sounds. Liam, Gale, and Luke were talking near the glass door to the backyard.

"Yeah, I think you should totally do this again!" Luke cheered.

"I guess I'll have to worry about competition now." Liam joked. I was curious as to what they were talking about. They spotted me coming towards them.

"Everything alright?" Gale questioned. I nodded giving him a little smile.

"Anyway, you don't have to worry about me throwing parties Liam, Its just a thing I'll do with my friends." He assured. I understood the conversation taking place after that sentence.