part - 5

YN POV
I was feeling stressed about my wedding because I don't know who my future husband is and i don't have a good feeling about this god help me !!

AN POV

yn went to sleep because she didn't wanted to think about this a lot...

SKIP TIME (NEXT DAY)

AN/POV
yn woke up at her usual time and started getting ready for office suddenly she realised she has to go to her parents home

YN POV

Aishh i totally forgot I have to go to my parents house I need to pack my clothes ahhhh I hate packing!!!

SKIP TIME

finally I was done packing now I have to change my clothes because they are too formal I ll wear something casual and decent today as I have nothing to do!

I wored this outfit and I kinda look cute in this hehe aishh why m I thinking soo much I have to office and take my leave for a few days! Let's go y/n !!

SKIP TIME

YN POV

I went to my office and surprisingly all of my friends were complimenting me for my outfit lol it's the 1st time I wored something like this in office soo it ll be. A lil awkward infront of mr kim anyways let's go to mr Kim's office !

AN POV

yn went inside the office after knocking on the door she saw a really stressed mr kim their

YN POV

I greeted mr kim and looked at him hes looking soo stressed and scary today omg! I m scared to ask him

MR KIM POV

I was soo stressed right now because of my work and my family ! They ALWAYS talk about my marriage and I m soo sick of this suddenly yn came in.. it was the first time she wored something like that she's looking soo cute in her outfit I think I should tease her a bit 😜

Mr kim - yn !
Yn - y-yes mr kim what happened??????
Mr kim - your not in your formals today!?
Yn- actually sir I m not here to work............
Mr kim - so you wanna quit ?!???
Yn - no no sir I Just wanted a leave for a few days
Mr kim - and why is that so ??
Yn- I m getting married next week soo I have to go.. I ll come back after my marriage :-)
Mr kim - o-oh okay.... (Mr kim felt a pain in his heart as soon as he heard her words)
Mr kim - what are you Waiting for ??!? JUST LEAVE ALREADY!
yn- y-yes mr kim
I ll see you a few days till than *she bowed* I should go... :D

Hey lovlies I hope you all are enjoying my book.. I hope I get success in my book and don't forget to press the star button in the bottom if you liked my book see ya all in the next part till then bbyeeee (PLS COMMENT TOO I REALLY WANT SOME OF YOU TO COMMENT🥺)

𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚢 𝚋𝚒𝚐 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚑𝚎...