VIII - Lover

I honestly don't know what to do in my life, and now this problem strikes me. How tf do I continue this story?? Like I honestly don't know what to put in but like ill just go with the flow ig.

Just to let you know this is not edited yet and I unpublished some of the chapters that are irrelevant and some vent chapters that no one asks for but my shitty past self decided to do it.

Anyways I'm really sorry for not publishing a chapter, I still don't know how to continue this but I'll try to not dissapoint you guys :)

TW: CURSING, MENTION OF DR*G$

Atsumu's POV

--AS I WAS ABOUT TO go down the stairs I heared my brother yelling something and I don't know what dr*g$ he's on. I decided to ignore him and look for some foods to eat which I probably won't find something because of Samu.

He really sucks but like, that's life I guess. I don't even know why I'm saying this to you guys. I don't even know if someone is listening me or some shit.

Am I being paranoid?

Anyways, I continued to look for some foods to eat but I'm not really surprised to find nothing but my stomach growling. I need a reason to live. Jokes aside (it's actually not) I texted Kawa to treat me to lunch which he agreed on, honestly if he's not single I'll probably date his ass. (He's handsome as fuck too so I'll considered it and steal him from Iwaizumi I guess)

After getting his response and me deciding to take a shower which I already did but I don't give a shit cause I don't even know what life is anymore. I finished showering and put on some comfortable clothes and grab my phone and wallet which I forgot to mention it has nothing in it.

Timeskip is brought to you by my lazy ass (be grateful that I have the time to write and publish this to you mfs <3 /j)

☦︎︎

☦︎︎

☦︎︎

"I swear to god Atsu get a fucking job, or find a sugar daddy I really don't give a fuck and i just want you to be happy" Oikawa decided to nag about my sad life again, yes you read it right. Again.

"Thank you for pitying me Kawa but I really don't need it besides I have to get my priorities straight first"

"But you're not"

"..."

"..."

"Well shit--"

"But honestly tho, how are your college life?" Oikawa said stirring his glass of coke with a straw which makes me irrated since he has been doing that.

"It's shit, I'll probably die before hitting 23 because of the projects and assignments" Drowning with papers and projects are the worst, I would love to just laze around not caring a fuck which I can't because I have to finish school so that I can have a job.

Which probably is bullshit, I mean there are still paper works to do and criticism there my butt would probably hurt sitting for hours. If we're talking about office works ofcourse, but for like restaurant and other jobs are still the same. Wannabe superiors are the worst, I have my pride and these type of co workers honestly makes me wanna puke at them /j.

After talking trash about society (which I'll probably get cancelled at 😍) I headed back to my apartment; I mean me and my twin's apartment.

I arrived at my destination but sadly got greeted by someone making out Infront of the entrance of the apartment. Actually, do these guys have any guilt to me being single and literally eating eachother's faces Infront of my fucking face? The audacity.

"Oh you're here Sumu" This bitch-- if it weren't for him being my brother I'll probably kick him out of the apartment. Come to think of it, why haven't I done that in the first place? But I still have my dignity as a older twin brother (for 3 minutes).

Enough of my brother let's go back to the point. "Why the fuck are you guys kissing Infront of the entrance?" I looked at them disgustingly, I have my reason. Looking at my brother's collar with a hickey and his boyfriend without any shirts on just pants.

Now seriously, did they literally think it's a good idea to fuck infront of the entrance? Atleast have sex in your room then I wouldn't be pissed. But I clearly shouldn't say that since I AM the kindest brother he have.

Anyways, I went to my room after talking some sense to that dumbass. (He really didn't) I took off my clothes and changes to my pajama and plop on my bed and have my beauty sleep which I won't have because of the noise in the next door.

Wow, what a way to say to my face I'm desperate in having a boyfriend. Someone please date me. As I drift off to sleep, I suddenly realize that I have a shitty life.

---

3rd Person's POV

Sakusa got back to his house after getting told to get a lover by his parents, actually what good does it do to his already messed up life.

He couldn't possibly take care of another person when he doesn't even know how to take care of his problems and his health. But it's probably a good idea to find a significant other in the same time.

'Maybe my mom and dad were right, I really should find a lover. Just so that they can take care of me ofcourse' ( I don't approve of this, dear readers please do not do this. You should love your SO as much as you love your phone, your games anything that is important to you )

He grabs his phone from his nightstand and started scrolling in Instagram to cure his boredom and also to find someone interesting. As hours passed away, he got bored and decided to sleep.

▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一 To be continued...

-- This is shit, sorry if it's short like you-- and I wanted to upload a chapter since I have some free time lol. Also I accidentally unpublished this story, my bad lmao. Wow I just realised it felt great insulting your viewers 😍 /j