IV

A/N: I'm so sorry for publishing late chapters TT, I've been getting better thanks to my friends comforting me and such but I'm backk and this chapter is happening irl (not the real world) not on the app.

Atsumu's POV

I woke up from my alarm clock ringing and annoying the crap out of me, I turned it off and started my day. I showered and got dressed and went downstairs to meet my idiotic brother, but met by a lovers eating their faces like, can they get a room?

Osamu and Suna noticed me and they looked shocked since I caught them eating eachother's faces and started to pretend to do things, like I didn't saw them eating eachother's faces earlier.

"Oh yer here" The ugly, smelly brother I have said to me keeping his "normal" face expression but no, he still had a lil bitsy of blush in his face. Yikes. "No, I'm still at my room sleeping, Ofcourse i'm already here 'Samu I even saw you eating Suna's face!" I said to him while pouting cause I'm not jealous having no lover, no not at all BUT anyways they turned red and left the house to go to school.

I walked to the bus stop to wait for the bus and I heard a noise, well I think it's a argument since they were bickering. Yes, "they" since there were two people a man with a mask with a hoodie on so you can't really see his face but moving on, a guy who wore a sweater and blue jeans, quite plain if I say so myself he had olive hair color and a baggage behind him and one beside him, he was holding the other. I think the boy with a brown hair was nagging or something to the hoodie guy but since that isnt my business I waited for the bus and finally it was finally here. I went through it and sat at the left window seat.

???'s POV

Sigh... My cousin Komori was nagging me and Ill tell you, it was annoying. I saw a boy who's clearly a student around here, he wore a Inarazaki school uniform and a bag behind him and a hoodie with the uniform. ( y'all I don't know the uniform of he Inarazaki so I apologize)

The bus was here and me and my cousin went in and sat at the back of the bus seat since there weren't many people there, and ofcourse I sanitize the seats so my phobia wont trigger. Oh I apologize it seems I haven't introduced myself. My name is Sakusa Kiyoomi an ace from Itachiyama, I'm a germaphobe and the reason we're here in this town is because we were back at our aunt's house which is from Hyogo and ofcourse I'm not from here I'm from Tokyo.

It seems we're here, I had fun narrating my perspective I'll see you again.

A/N: And I oop skksksks /j but anywaysss here's the 200 reads special and sorry if it was late, I was busy of my problems. And my leg hurts since someone stepped on it lolol but I'm ok lmfao (my poor face is getting bruises because if my adorable BUT savage cat soBs ) ANYWAYSSS I hope you like this and I wanna say I'm going to take a break again lol sincere im sick lmfaao

When you're having a hard time and can't open up to someone but fortunately got a comfort ship and some anime series, couldn't be meee

You should read Lookism and Windbreaker in weebtoon it has the same vibe and Dom and Vasco literally has the same personality but a different backstory lol.

Anyways I hope you're happy and healthy ILYYY (no homo bro that's gay 🙈🐒)

And if this chapter sucks, it's because I'm writing this in 3:45 am lolololol (my sleep schedule didn't change how sad )

(658 words)

❝Through the Phone❞ ||SakuAtsu ON HIATUSजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें