♡3

❝ 𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒄 𝒇𝒍𝒆𝒘 𝒊𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒗𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒔 ....❞ 

A/N's pov :

As jk, suga and jimin reached the gate, the principal came running towards them. He stopped and bowed to them. He said

Principal : Welcome Mr. Jeon, Mr. Min and Mr. Park. We all were really looking forward to today and are very grateful that u joined us.

Jk wore his normal cold face and nodded.

Principal : We have arranged a small program for your arrival. So, please follow me.

Jk : okay. Lead the way

He said in a formal yet cold tone.
The principal hastily nodded and started walking.

They were in the hallway and all the students were staring at the members and whispering things like... ' omg they are soo hot'.... ' they are really handsome'.... ' I wish they were mine'.... 'their girlfriends would be soo lucky'.....

Jk's pov :

Hyungs and I just smirked as they were clearly audible,but ignored them and kept walking. The principal stopped at a decorated gate and so did we. He opened the door and we were greeted by many people. It was an auditorium. It looked pretty cool.

After a lot of greeting we were finally sitting on our seats which was in the front row

After a lot of greeting we were finally sitting on our seats which was in the front row. I eyes looking everywhere just to find the girl, but sadly i couldn't. I was just hoping to see her.

A/N's pov :

Finally everything was set in place and the program was about to begin. Joy reached a little late but luckily no one noticed it. Without getting caught she slipped in her outfit and was ready.

Joy's pov :

The program was about to begin. I was sitting in the corner of the make up room waiting for everyone to get done. I was a little nervous when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked behind and saw....

 Eunwoo oppa!! With a beautiful smile

.... Eunwoo oppa!! With a beautiful smile. I also smiled widely and shifted a patted on the seat so he could sit. His smile grew bigger and he ruffled my hair lightly.