𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗼𝗮𝘁 𝗽𝘂𝗻𝗰𝗵

(Warning: Excessive Chaotic Trash)

Well. This was strange.

Aether watched as Keqing and Ganyu clung to y/n, trying not to cry as they hugged the puzzled young lady.

"Are you hurt anywhere?" Ganyu asked, more so demanded as she grabbed y/n's face in her hands and checked for any injuries.

Y/n, her face warm, could hardly form comprehensible words. She was just stammering nonsense like an idiot.

"I'm fine-" she managed to squeak, "I'm fine, Keqing. Ganyu. See?" 'AAAA, THEY'RE SO CLOSE, I'M GONNA DIE-'

"Don't ever do that again!" Keqing said sharply, grabbing y/n's face and pulling on her cheeks, "You scared all of us!"

"Sowwy, Keqwing..." y/n mumbled before grabbing her co-worker's hands to get her to stop pulling on her face, "How about I make dinner for you, Ganyu and Miss Ningguang?"

"Hmph, that'll be a suitable punishment for scaring is like that..." Keqing huffed.

Y/n only smiled, "Punishment? Hah, getting the chance to have dinner with you three is a blessing!"

"..."

"Keqing?"

"I'm fine-"

Y/n simply shook her head as Keqing turned and ran away, blushing.

"See you later, y/n!" Ganyu exclaimed before running after the fleeing Keqing.

"Hehe, well then. I'm going to go make sure Hu Tao doesn't think I'm dead." y/n hummed and glanced at Aether and Paimon, "Will you two come along?"

"Yep! We were actually gonna go there to search for Zhongli!" Paimon chimed.

"Alright, let's go-" y/n began.

"Wait, y/n?"

Y/n glanced back at Aether with a curious look, "What is it, Aether?"

The blond offered her a smile, "I'm really glad that you're okay, y/n."

The h/c haired woman seemed surprised by this but pursed her lips, trying to hold back a warm smile, "Hmm... I'm still mad at you for trying to frame me."

"Understandable."

~~~ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ•°*

"KAORI, WHAT THE FACK-"

A concerned y/n watched as Ayumu flopped to the ground, gasping for air while his little sister glared down at him.

"Serves you right, idiot! Gramps is gonna get you for starting trouble again!" Kaori said sharply as her older brother rolled on the ground in pain.

"When did you get so strong???" he wheezed and his sister's turquoise eyes narrowed, "You must've put a dent in my wind pipe or something-"

"I didn't put a dent in anything, moron!" Kaori said sharply before glancing at y/n, "Whenever some jerk lies to you or doesn't tell you something, give em a good throat punch! Even if they just piss you off!"

Y/n was very pissed off.

She was even more pissed off about the fact that Zhongli decided not to tell her he was a damn Archon. Even worse, he was the lizard the entire time!

She knew, yes, but she didn't wanna believe it. And if it was true, she wanted him to tell her, not some hot woman she just met!

And Childe-

Ooo, she wanted to punch him so badly-!

"Zhongli." y/n stated, interrupting the conversation before he could hand over his Gnosis.

He looked at her almost sheepishly and almost everyone in the room flinched when they saw the look of pure fury on y/n's face.

"You were an Archon this entire time... and you didn't think to tell me?" she asked, voice eerily calm, "I get that it's something you don't just tell anyone but at least think about how I'd feel finding out that my co-worker and the lizard I keep finding in my house ARE THE SAME DAMN PERSON AND A HECKING ARCHON."

"Y/n, please-"

Before Zhongli could finish his sentence, y/n punched him in the damn throat with a, "SILENCE."

Y/n's punches are not to be underestimated. They can bring an Archon to his knees. And they did.

While Zhongli was getting a very realistic example of what suffocating feels like, flopping on the ground since he couldn't hecking breathe, y/n was storming over to Childe who was mentally preparing for the worst.

"..."

"..."

"I didn't do anything-"

"You didn't do anything?" y/n echoed then smiled, "Ah... of course you didn't."

Childe thought he was safe until y/n hit him with a three-way combo, punching him in the throat, then the sternum then sending his ass to the ground with a Mikey-style kick. With a lil bit of Electro behind it to make sure his punk ass stayed down.

"CHILDE, NEXT TIME I SEE YOU I'M GOING TO BREAK YOUR SPINE!" y/n shouted then pointed at Zhongli, "YOU TOO, ROACH LOOKIN HOE!"

She glanced at Signora, "You're hot. Aether, Paimon, all is forgiven."

Y/n gave Zhongli and Childe one last glare before snapping, "I'M GOING HOME."

And with that, y/n left.

Everyone was quiet, listening to y/n's fading voice as she loudly listed the 500 different ways she was going to murder the Ginger and Zhongli if they came near her ever again.

Paimon glanced at Aether, "Well. That was a bit of a disaster."

"A disaster?" Aether echoed, having been enjoying some mora meat, "No, that was almost as satisfying as seeing Gabi get her ass kicked."

"Who's Gabi..."

"A little brainwashed roach."

While Childe and Zhongli were dying on the floor and Aether explained to Paimon who Gabi was, Signora was processing y/n's unexpected compliment.

Extra:

Haiyang could tell y/n was in a bad mood when she returned.

To say he was terrified was a huge understatement as he was forced to listen to y/n brutally murder geovishaps while ranting about a Roach and a Ginger or something...

'....what happened to her?' Haiyang wondered then frowned, 'Is it my fault?'

No bby, it's not.

It's Zhongli and the Ginger's fault.