"I'd go with something more mainstream like McDonald's. Everybody expects a rude worker, and that way you can still get paid," I suggested with a smile. She punched my arm- hard. "I'm not rude, you're the rude one, Miss Sully," she teased. I rubbed my sore arm, pouting at her. "Damn. Heavy handed ass-

"Ass what? Ass what?" Lilliana taunted me, chasing me around the couch. "Nothing," I laughed. She reached out to tickle me. "Nothing!" I shrieked, falling on the floor and letting her collapse on top of me. She held both of my hands down and smirked at me. "How does it feel to be on the bottom, Daddy?"

I gulped, feeling how aware I was of her body. I brought my legs up to curve around her back and pushed her down on me, crushing her slightly glossed lips against mine.

"C'mere," I whispered in between a kiss.

"I'm already here."

"No, cum on my face," I whispered back.

"In our new apartment. Tey, you so wild, I-

"We're just breaking our new apartment in," I smirked, and she sighed as she started taking off her bottoms. She slid her fat pussy over my face and started riding my mouth. She gripped her own thighs tightly as I sucked up all of her, devouring her flavor and juiciness.

"Shit," she whispered, huffing lowly.

I could feel her about to cum, and I slowly toyed with her clit. "Tey, hold on," she moaned, her hands groping my breasts as she fought for something to clutch on to. "Stop denying it, you know dis mine," I murmured then let her wetness ooze into my mouth as I licked her back up. She rolled off of me, gasping as she closed her eyes with a lazy smile.

I rolled over on top of her and littered her neck with kisses, letting her nakedly clutch my body as she laid on her back. "I think I'm gonna like it in Dallas," she whispered. "That makes me think we might go through hell now. Never say you're gonna like it somewhere," I chuckled. We held each other on the floor of our new apartment, just staring into one another's faces.

"I never thought I'd tell someone I wanna spend my life with them but it seems like I've had plenty of unique experiences with you," I told her. I watched the way her lashes opened and closed to reveal beautiful brown jewels, and the way some of her lashes tried to stick together naturally towards the end of her eyes.

"I don't even know what our life will turn out to be," she admitted, slipping off her top. "But I wanna remember every moment with you clearly. When we were apart, I tried my best not to think about you but I couldn't help it. I was tryna better myself, but I think I can only do that with you," she told me. "We better each other," she pointed between us.

She sat up and her naked nipples hardened against my grazing touch as I listened to her talk. "I mean, so many positive changes have come out of us...being near each other. Yeah, there was the negativity but it all lead to this. Dallas is going to make the new us, and we wouldn't have gotten here without meeting at Christiano," she told me.

"So really this is all thanks to me since you've been faulting me this whole time," I smirked. "I'll keep this story in mind if we ever have mini me's." Lilliana rolled her eyes and placed half of her breast into my mouth. "I suppose you could tell them that. Now let me feed you."

I closed my eyes as I was released into bliss.

After Lilliana and I were done frolicking on the apartment floor, we went to shower then finish unpacking. "I wonder where everyone thinks we are now," she said. "I hope they'll just let everything go."

"I hope we moved far away enough, I don't particularly want to see anybody I know ever again," I admitted.

"Except for Gia, right?" Lilliana mentioned casually.

My eyes snapped up. I guess that was the reaction she had been hoping for because she threw down one of the books she had packed near my feet. And it was a heavy dictionary too. "My life has been flipped upside down and now it's finally getting back right. I don't want some girl potentially ruining what we have after all we've been through," she told me seriously, "If you cheat, I'm just gon let you know right now," she laughed to herself, "yo ass gon end up gone, the fuck."

"Lilliana, it ain't nunin like dat," I sighed, "and I won't cheat on you. Me and you haven't even decided what we are. And quite frankly I'm scared to break your heart," I admitted.

"Well you already got me in your clutches. We live together. We fuck. Shit, if you left me now, without us even figuring out what we are yet- that still would be breaking my heart. We might as well date, shit," she threw up her hands. "Just because we got something physical doesn't mean you should force yourself to want something with me, Lilliana, if that's what you're doing," I told her as I picked the book up from in front of my feet. "If you not feeling me, don't...force something that's not there."

"I'm not, shit I know what I feel," she shrugged.

Lilliana was obviously worked up about something else because she should know that I was done hurting her. I went and hugged her, breathing in her familiar scent. "I got you."

"But do you really have me?" she asked back, face deep in my shoulder.

"What, you want me to claim you as my girl? Do you have like...and I'm not tryna be rude, but like attachment issues or like, abandonment issues or something?" I saw the look on Lilliana's face as she pulled back. "If so, I just wanna help us through it so that we can be the best we can be. I won't judge you if you do, Lilliana," I said quickly.

She seemed to think for a moment, the scowl on her face slowly erasing as she scratched her exposed thigh in her booty shorts. "I don't think so, but I swore off females ever since I got into college, so this is all new for me- to have a serious relationship with a female."

"Well, I'll try to give you the best experience that I can with a woman. Even if shit don't work out," Lilliana shot me a look, "Ion want yo ass to be straight after me. And ion wanna be known as the person who made you go straight either," I chuckled.

"Teyanne, if you turn out to be a sorry ass person ima hunt you down," she told me with a scowl.

"You always mad about something, I'm tryna give you sumin to be happy about girl," I embraced my thick woman. "You mine's now," I whispered, the scent of her still sweet in my mouth.

"I'm yours," she smiled gently, looking into my soul.

Chapter Checkpoint:

-Why do you think Dahnaée ratted Lilliana out?

-Do you think Lilliana and Teyanne will be left alone in Dallas?

-What is Teyanne's secret?