"You're right but you should prepare yourself if you won't confess to her, she might be taken by some another person." Chaeyoung teased.

"Yah!" Sana shouted, then their conversation continued but Tzuyu didn't eavesdrop anymore cause she's hurt for what she heard.

Tzuyu locked herself up in her room, crying.

"Sana you pabo. You should have told me from the start..." She mumbled while crying.

Few days passed and fortunately, Tzuyu got over it. She's an introvert so she didn't tell anyone and just let herself heal. Surprisingly, she was healing quickly and she thinks that maybe, Sana is just her puppy love.

After thinking about it, Tzuyu decide to also love Sana secretly after she confessed.

Yes, she planned to confess to her again for Sana to be aware of her feelings and after that, she won't bother Sana anymore and treat her like Sana treats her.

"Sana-unnie, can you stay here for a moment?" Tzuyu called Sana when the girls went out to go back to their dorm.

"Why, Tzuyu-ah?"

"I want to tell you something..."

"Sana, we're going now!" Mina called Sana.

Tzuyu was worried if Sana won't stay but Sana responded.

"I'm gonna go back with Tzuyu, Mina-yah. See you later~" sana waved her hand then went to Tzuyu.

"What do you want to tell me?"

"Sana..."

"What...?" Sana looked confused.

"I just want you to know that I have feelings for you... As a lover." Tzuyu mumbled.

Sana was shocked and for a moment, she couldn't say anything.

"It's okay, Sana-unnie." Tzuyu smiled.

"I already knew that you love Dahyun, so don't feel bad... I just want you to know that I have feelings for you so I won't regret for not doing anything." Tzuyu added.

Sana then hugged Tzuyu.

"I'm sorry Tzuyu-ah... But thank you..."

"No, I should be the one thanking you Sana-unnie, you made me feel love."

End of flashback

Momo's in a relationship with Heechul, Jihyo's with Kang Daniel, 2Yeon and MiChaeng dating.

They all have such a happy love lives and they deserve all of it cause Twice deserve to be loved by whom they loves.

Only Sana, Dahyun and Tzuyu are now single but it's different with SaiDa cause Dahyun still doesn't realize her feelings for Sana.

Dahyun just sometimes jokes with Sana being her woman and Sana loved it, she just keeps flirting with Dahyun to make her fall for her.

More and more has just been released and it made people want more and more from twice.

Twice has been spoiling onces with comebacks and variety shows. They're even promoted by international shows.

"Dahyun-ah~ what should we eat?" Sana asked while she was cuddling Dahyun on the couch while they watch the show where they're in.