Chapter 1

Normal P.O.V

Lucy's limo pulled up to the mansion. Her father's words still lingering in her mind.

'Lucy you will be staying with a friend of mine. I don't know if he has any children since he did not say but if he does try to get along and please do not ignore someone who cares. I love you and I will see you soon.'  She sighed. Her father had been stressed out again and she couldn't help but worry about him. It had been bad for his health. Not only that but for year it had been the both of them. Even though they had their maids and butlers, it was never truly the same as it was years ago.

The limo stopped in front of the gate and Lucy grabbed her suitcase. She walked up the sidewalk and looked at the door. There had been no doorbell. Her father did say the home had been a little old fashioned. She knocked on the door. "Hello is anyone home?" She didn't hear a response. " Weird I thought that someone would answer the door." Maybe staying home until tomorrow would be fine she thought.

 She turned around, getting ready to hail a cab when the door mysteriously opened. Lucy walked in to see a person sleep on the couch.

 Not wanting to wake him up she went through her text messages sent by the friend of her father

 Not wanting to wake him up she went through her text messages sent by the friend of her father. 'The first room down the hall, when you walk in, on the right is yours, have a great time Mrs. Heartfilia.'  She arched a brow. Maybe him saying his sentence the way he did was him actually being nice and not something else. Was it really a joke or- yeah it was better to think that. Well, there was one person she would have to introduce herself to later.  

She walked upstairs to her room quietly. Now that she was thinking about it, the red haird man must have been his son. That meant that she would be living with him. 

Her cheeks reddened. It was her first time in a home with another man besides her staff and her father. This seems nerve-racking. She stopped at her supposed room was about to open the door when she saw something from the corner of her eye. She looked in its direction to see a tall pale man with black hair that stopped at his shoulders, bright red eyes, black glasses a broad build, dressed in a dark-colored school uniform.

 She looked in its direction to see a tall pale man with black hair that stopped at his shoulders, bright red eyes, black glasses a broad build, dressed in a dark-colored school uniform