𝚇 - 𝚂𝚄𝙶𝙰𝚆𝙰𝚁𝙰

Mulai dari awal

𓆝 𓆜 –––––––———–––––––––––┊⁀➷

after everything settled, you ran down to quickly catch up on them, you saw yuu-kun first and dashed to surprise him by giving him a back hug.

"y/n? y/n you're here!!!" the libero hugged you back immediately. "sugawara is at the comfort room right now, you should wait for him." he whispered with a smirk plastered on his face. you rolled your eyes as you pull away.

"go get your boy big cuz!" he said before running off. 'at least he already approves of suga.' you chuckled before going towards the comfort room to wait for your favorite player.

𓆝 𓆜 –––––––———–––––––––––┊⁀➷

you stood outside for a couple of minutes before hearing a sweet soft voice from behind, "l/n?"

you looked back as you tackled your friend into a hug, nuzzling your nose unto his shoulder, "congrats suga! you're so cool!"

the boy's mouth gaped at your sudden embrace but quickly began to blush as he hugged you back, slowly putting his arms around your body. "thank you for coming l/n."

𓆝 𓆜 –––––––———–––––––––––┊⁀➷

you both walked towards the bus where the others were, "congrats everyone!" you exclaimed loudly for all of them to hear. they thanked you as they eyed the boy beside you who was giving them a 'don't say anything or else!' look.

"do you want to go back with us l/n?" coach ukai offered. "are you sure? it might be a ha-"

"let's go!" the silvernette cut you off as he pulled your wrist gently towards the bus. "do you want the window seat l/n?"

"sure!"

𓆝 𓆜 –––––––———–––––––––––┊⁀➷

you all arrived after hours of riding, it was quite late already as the sun was nowhere to be found. probably around eight or nine already in the evening.

"l/n may i walk you home? i have something to tell you too." the boy looked at you, he was extremely nervous in the inside but tried to show a calm demeanor towards you.

"sure suga, thank you!"

you both walked as the comfortable silence filled the atmosphere that was a bit chilly since it was already night. the boy took off his karasuno jacket as he placed it on your shoulders, not bothering to ask you since it was clear that you felt cold.

"thank you suga." you smiled at his gesture, inhaling the deep vanilla scent of his jacket, automatically remembering his signature scent.

the boy looked at you before looking away. 'i hope she won't freak out.' he mentally thought as a sigh went out of his mouth.

your pinkies we're slowly brushing off each other, the contact was so little but doing more than enough damage to the both of you. just when you know it, you felt his pinkie intertwine with yours.

both of you never dared to let go nor look at each other, it would only add to the awkwardness that was already building up.

"we're here." you said in a disappointed tone. although you both barely spoke on the way home, his presence alone was already very enjoyable and addictive.

just before you tried to let go of his pinkie, his whole hand grips yours as his free hand was placed on your shoulder, making you face him closely.

"i just wanted to get this off my chest...." he looked away for a moment, embarrassed by his bold actions. you were clearly surprised as well.

"what if i told you that i like you l/n?" your name coming from his mouth send you chills as your eyes were looking directly at his. the light from the night sky was enhancing the beauty that this boy possesses and you couldn't help but admire his face and how the words that came out from his mouth made your heart beat faster than ever.

"that would make me very happy...suga....because i like you as well."

and just when you knew it, his lips collided with yours. him being your first kiss, you knew he would be your last as well.

"i like you y/n."

"i like you too koushi."

09.01.21 - 09.02.21 at midnight :)

i hope you all enjoyed this story! thank you so much for 231 reads and 21 votes! i want to give special thanks to those who were here since the start! ily all so much! if you enjoyed this story, i hope you could read my other stories as well!

stay safe everyone! see you in my next stories<3

sayonara for now suga simps <3

keidy;)

if you reach this part of the story, you pass the vibe check, let's be besties <3

the end

🎉 Kamu telah selesai membaca 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐒𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐫 ღ 𝘀𝘂𝗴𝗮𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗮 𝗸𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗵𝗶 𝘅 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 🎉