part 7

Shivangi exams is completed  few days ago now she is eagarly waiting  for her kalyanam murhutam to fix so that she becomes her ashwineyyy's pondati. Sometimes she feels anxiety  about marriage  bcz she likes ashwin but does ashwin  like her or not ?bcz he simply say ok when she confessed about her crush  on him.

Whatever it is she decided  to give 100% to this realtionship bcz  may be ashwin doesnt have any feeling towards her but she has and ashwin doesnt like another girl right so she can try to woo her future hubby.
When shivangi is lost in her ashwineyyy  thoughts her mother called her to kitchen  to help in cooking.

Sm: what is this kutty ur going to marry  within month still u dont know how to boil water . Atleast not for me kuty plz try to understand  ashwin  mother   how will she feels when she came to know that her dil dont know cooking .

And that she has to work even after her son marriage  without  rest as her dil dont know any house chores.

S: maa yes i agree i dont know cooking but i know remaining  chores right i can wash clothes without washing machine n i can cut vegatables n i can keep house clean  right. And i agree what  u said right that  aunty is working  from so many years n now it's time to give her rest. I will learn atleast  basic cooking within this month so that i can give her rest .it just that now only my exams completed  even i wanted to learn cooking  from u .

S( in mind): i will do anything for my ashiwin this cooking is big task but i will do it  for my cutiepie

Sm : my kutty is gem but u know mother's worry for children  that y i scolded  u maa but now iam happy u understood  my point.come let me teach u some receipes.

S: super  let start with sweet what say gulabab jamun and halwa

Sm : oh some one is eager to learn future hubby  favourite  desserts.

(Note: serously i dont know ashwin  favourites i just added my favourites  here so plz dont mind)

S: amma if u forget even i like them it nothing like  ur thinking  ok if u want let try another one.

S( heart ) : see how our innocent  shivu is lying it just bcz of u.

S(mind ) : what how can it is my mistake if shivangi lies.

S(heart) : bcz it is duty to give ideas to her whether it is good or bad like mine to her to know feelings n emotions .

Sm(shooks her head): i am just kidding   kutty let cook gulabab jamun n halwa .

After two hrs hard work she finally learn gulabab jamun n halwa receipe for her cutiepie.

Like this she learnt some basic cooking n almost all ashwin  favourites  by making excuses that she want to try different varieties in this one month.

In same time in nights the shivangi n ashwiney used spend their time in calls to know each other like n dislikes atleast according  to ashwin bcz he dont know that shivu know each n every tiny details that belong to him as she used to stalk him in every social media sities with fake accounts.

Ashwin  is slowly falls for his future wife without  his knowledge for her innocent  talks n smiles and most importantly  her ashwineyyy  become  some melody to his ears.

As days passed both  familes finished all work related  to  marriage  functions like booking marriage hall n catering n sarees n panchalu ( traditional  outfit for men in south india) for marriage n also return gifts for guests and many other works by dividing works between two familes eaquaily not like other marriages where whole burden comes on bride family.