part 1

I will write ashwin as A in the conversations  n his parents as Am n Af in the sameway shivangi as S n her parents as Sm n Sf n prudivi as P

The morning  sunrays falls on the  a handsome man who  is sleeping peacefully in his room.

Time is 7.00 clock as set by him  alarms snoozes he switches  off alarms before  he woke up from bed n do his morning chores to get ready to began  his day.

After fresh up he went down to meet his parents at dinning table to do breakfast .

At dinning table:
Am : Ashwin come n do ur breakfast then go to ur lovely ciriminals .

A:   Maa plz it is my duty
dont make fun of it.

Af: what wrong ur  maa said . She  is right. All ur frnds settled with their familes but u still not thinking about it  n always running behind  criminals  when ashwin is about  to say he cut him by saying  Stop ashwin  i know what u will say it is ur duty but what about ur duty as son .

Af: dont u have any duty towards us ? N our dreams . We want to see u settle  with ur family . Upto now we never asked u anything ashwin ,  plz ashwin  plz agree for marriage  we want to complete  our responsibility  as parents .

Ashwin went to police station  by saying that he need some time to think about it.

While in shivangi home her mom is trying to wake her  from past one hour but no use . She is sleeping like a log untill water is splashed on her by her naughty brother.

S: aaaa tusami amma plz  help help

P: hahaaaaa

S : annaaaaa (bro)  i will not leave u today

Shivangi ran after her brother around the room  by throwing  things here n there by making room clumsy.

By seeing this their mother got angry  n shouts on them ,n ordered them to clean the room n to get ready for clg n come down to dinning table  to do breakfast.

At dinning  table  shivangi  mom is serving breakfast  to their father when they get down after completing task given by their mother.

Shivangi mom is  nudges their father to say them something they decided  together for their  little  princesses .

Sf : shivangi maa

S: haa papa

Sf : this  year ur degree will completed what is ur future plans.

Shivangi mom  glares shivangi father  he rolls his eyes by seeing it.

S: nothing papa iam not decided yet

Sf: so do u want to do job or  study further ?

Sm cuts him off

Sm: what i said to talk with her yesterday  night n what ur talking now.

Flashback:

Sm to Sf: listen shivangi  is 20 years old now its time for her marriage  age so talk with any marriage  broker to find matches

Sf :what is the hurry she is just 20 . Let her decided  what she want do in her life . After few years we can think about it .

Sm: even i thought like that but according  to  her horoscope if she didnot get married  before 21 she will not get marry in this life.

Sf : what seriously  from when ur having this superstitious beliefs ur educated  dear so plz dont encourage this type superstitions .

Sm: for ur kind information  even before science discoveries  our ancients  discovered so many things  which now our sciencets proving them by their experiments like use of tumeric . N may be even science  doesnt have that knowledge  to know reasons of some of our beliefs but doesnt  mean they are wrong n there are superstitious.

Sf who listened her thought she will not understand  now so decided to  talk tommorrow along with children and said to her

Sf : ok as ur wish we will discuss  this matter with children tommorrow  at dinning table when they would come for breakfast . She nodded to it

Flashback  ends.

Sf: it her life so she have right to decided what she want to do next we as  parents just want to guide  n support them in their decisions  n not to take decision in their life

Sm : so ur saying that iam wrong to think of my daughter  marriage.  So i dont have any right to take decision  in my children  life?

Sf : no ur taking me wrong dear.

She Cutt him in middle

Sm : no u said in that meaning only . For ur kind information  i have  more rights on them even than u bcz i carried  them for nine months n brought them up. May be u dont have any rights to take decision  but i have full rights on them . Ur have no rights to say that i cannot take decision regarding  my children.

Shivangi  father felt guilty  that he hurted her by his words that she becoming emotional bcz he know she is most strong n matured women but when it comes to her children  she is so sensitive.

So he decided  to respect her decision  bcz she loves her children  more than herself so her decision never goes wrong .

P: for what u both are fighting.

Shivangi is shocked bcz her parents never fight this seriously .

Sm : i have decided  to do shivangi  marriage  at the end of this year .and that final no more arguments  on this matter.

S: but maa

Shivangi  father who thought it lead to another fight n his daughter  n wife will be sad if that happens decided to deal with matter himself.

Sf: shivangi  ma at first i also didnot agree with ur maa but after listening  to ur mom n i think she is right in her place so plz think with peaceful mind n reply . Sm who listen this about to say but he cut her off.

Sf:i know u decided  this for her good only but dont forget sometimes by overprotectiveness also not good . She is mature enough to take her decisions n i am saying this for ur sake only bcz by taking decision  behalf of her ur taking away her freedom from her n it may look to her that u want dominant  her life when ur just doing this for her safety as her mother.

And u said u have full right to take decision in their life  but dont forget even shepherd  has right to take life of goat bcz he brought it up. In the same way ur taking their right away from them . It may be sound harsh to u but it reality u doing unfair to them by taking their right away from them.

And i am not saying ur totally wrong here but u just cannot order them to do things u should explain  them stituation  so that they can understand  ur pov.

Shivangi  mom listening to her husband  reliaze  what she is doing to them felt guilty n ask sorry from them.

Sm: iam really  sorry  maa but seriously  i just thought  about ur future .

S: y ur sorry maa i know u thought abt my future  but i dont understand  y suddenly u took marriage topic there must be some reason n thank u dad u for ur concerns.

Sm explained  horoscope  problem to her n ask her to think about it .

Sm: I now  understood  how wrong iam by taking decision  by ur behalf so i am promising u that ur groom will be selected by u only  if u agree  to marry now.

........................................................................

Plz ignore grammer mistakes  n comment  to give  feedback to improve my writting skills n correct my mistakes.  It just my pov if anyone of u get offended iam sorry