Daddy?

It was currently 11:48 pm and Vinnie was gaming you wanted attention so you decided to get dressed into your new lingerie to tease him, you walked over to him and went under his desk unbuckling his belt then pulling down his pants.

"What are you doing!"

You ignored him and started licking the top of his dick and make circles to tease him.

"Fuck y/n"

You then started sucking and deep throating while giving  him a hand job, slowly.

"Boys i gtg" he ended his game and threw you on his bed taking his shirt off  and taking his pants fully off then his boxers, he asked if you were ready and you said yes, he put on a condom and started kissing your neck leaving hickeys aggressively, you moaned as he hit your sweat spot, he knew he did so he kept sucking that spot making you moan. He flipped you around and ripped off your lingerie he threw it on the floor and pounded into you, you moaned his name so loud the neighbours that are 2 streets away could probably hear it.

He kelt pounding into you, "fuck vinnie keep going"

"Thats not my name."

"Daddy please go faster"

"Beg me"

You begged him for about a minute while he pounded into you faster and faster and faster he kept going more aggressive each millisecond, it started hurting but in a bad way and you started whimpering he would go faster and faster and faster until you started whimpering louder clutching the bed sheets.

"Green appl-"

You couldn't finish the safe word, he realised he was going to hard and immediately started comforting you you guys ended falling asleep naked as he cuddled you.

SORRY ITS SHORT IM LITERALLY ON 2 PERCENT AND IT WAS MY FIRST SMUT EWWWWJDJSJSJ IT WAS SO CRINGE ANYWAYS ,

WORD COUNT: 314 WORDS