The News

Y/n Messages

Thomas- t
Y/n- m

T: y/n?

M: yeah?

T: the whole house has liked your humour and dance moves, would you like to join
The hype house?

M: omg YESSSSS

T: Alright well you know where we live you can come move in rn, also i will
Deal with your apartment.

M: ok tysm

Y/n pov)

I couldn't believe it just a few days ago i broke up with my abusive bf and later that night Vinnie took me to the hype and now im in the hype.. i decided to post a tiktok of the news.

( any tiktok you like)

Likes: 652k
Shares: 482k
Comments:

User2: OMG FINALLY MY DREAM CAME TRUE!

hater6: oh so they are accepting everybody now?

Avani: YESS QUEEEN
Liked by creator)
Y/nfp: SISJSNSU YESSSSSSSSSSSS

User3: congrats!!
Liked by creator)

Y/n pov:

I packed all my clothes and belonging and zipped my suit case and left, i got to the lobby giving the keycard to the lady and called an drove to the hype house.

I arrived and then was greeted by the wright twins doing a tiktok they finished their tiktok and helped me with my suit case, we entered the mansion and i said hi to everybody "uhm we have a problem y/n." Said thomas, whats wrong? You asked "well theres no room for your room you might have to..." she can sleep in my room somebody familiar said. I turned around and saw Vinnie he wanted me to sleep in his room " is that ok with you y/n?" Sure, yeah. You said you then took your suitcase to the bottom of the stairs to be greeted by Vinnie taking you suitcases up for you to his room.

You walked through the massive hallway and twists and turns to finally be in front of Vinnie's room, he opened the door and placed your suit case next to his closet you looked around and saw his famous wallpaper of him as a knight then his pc and desk for his streaming and his transition king bathroom, "wow so thats the famous transition bathroom?" You asked he chuckled and said "yes do you like my transition thirst traps? He asked never seen them tbh, you said "ohhh well wait till you see them you will love them you can even be in them with me. He stated you got butterflies because he wanted you to be in his thirst traps.

After a few hours you were chilling with Larray, Nailea, Jack and tony lopez (remember the drama with them pretend it didnt happen in this story) you guys were drinking and eating some snacks "so you and Vinnie?" Nai says jokingly "oh shut up its nothing" you state "gurl we dont believe you obviously theres something, im pretty sure he likes you," larray says "i agree" "me too" "me three" says Nai Tony and Jack. "THE PIZZAS HERE!" we all headed to the table and all sat down you were next to Kellianne and Vinnie you guys were eating and all making conversations, then you and Vinnie started talking while Kellianne was talking to her boyfriend (he was visiting) and everybody else were talking, "you like it here?" Vinnie asks "YUH" you say Vinnie chuckled and started talking with Nate who was next to him.