Shirou : I understand.
2 years for a god were nothing.

Zeus : good, do not embaress us and make sure to behave. Meeting dismissed.
He then flashed away.

Aphrodite : ( damn you zeus, now I will have to wait for my hephaestus to return so we can get back together. Also he may fall in love with a norse bitch, this cannot happen no matter what ).

Hera : good luck hephaestus, have fun and be respectful.
Shooting him a smile then flashing away.

Shirou : ( was she trying to act as a mother ? Where did that come from ? Also did she speak with a hint of affection or was I imagining it ? ).

Hades ( deaprate ) : nephew you can't leave, we need to make zeus change his mind.

Hestia : if you refuse, I am sure he will send someone else.

Poseidon ( nodding ) : hestia is right.

Demeter : if you leave who will make me that delicious fruit cake ? And that heavenly cereal ?

Athena : you can't leave me.

Shirou : it will only be 2 years, it's not much, how about this, when I return I will make a party were I will make as much food as you all want.

All but shirou : deal.

2 days later

After packing his bags, shirou got out of his temple and on his way to meet zeus, it would have been easy if only he did not have three problems named harmonia, hecate and nike who were holding his legs and making it hard to move.

Hecate : you can't leave, you may get seduced by a norse goddess and never return to me.

Shirou : I doubt any goddess in the norse pantheon would be intrested in me. Now let go of my legs please.

Nike :  who will cook for me ?

Shirou : you can cook for yourself.

Nike gasped in horror.

Nike : after eating your food ? I know mine will never compare to yours. Please don't leave, I will marry you,give you children, but please stay and cook for me.

Shirou : I need to go.

Harmonia : dad please don't leave me.

Shirou : you need to depend on yourself harmonia, take this as an experience to grow.

Harmonia : I don't want to.

Shirou sighed, they were not letting go of him, he then got an idea and began heating himself until they burned their hands  he then flashed away quickly.

Hecate/harmonia/nike : NOOOOOO.
The sound of their crying could be heard on all of olympus.

Shirou found himself before zeus and hera who were waiting for him.