-
I get up and do my hair. I call Juliana. "Hey, bitch." She said propping up her phone doing her makeup. "Hey girl hey," I said doing my hair.

"Guess what bitch." I said smiling. "What tell me!" I giggled (God ew). "Melo wants me to slide." I said smiling.

"Shit okay! Y'all gonna fuck?" I laughed at how excited she got. "No you weirdo were just gonna chill," I said truthfully.

"Mhm well, you remember Denise?" I hum in response. "She wants to have a girl's day on Wednesday you wanna come?"

"Yeah I'll see but if not it's because I have to watch my sister's kids."

"I hope not it's only Monday." I nod. "Yeah well she's staying for the week so I dont know her and my mom likes to go out a lot."

I told her while I finished doing my hair. "Mhm, so I and Gelo are linking on Saturday." She said smiling.

"Get that Dick then." I joked. She nods. "You already know." I laughed and we talked some more then hung up.

I put on a big tee and some shorts with my Nike slides of course. I grab my phone and go downstairs.

"Mom, can I go to Melo's?" I asked opening her bedroom door. She looks at me. "Yeah, you stayin' or what?" I shake my head.

"I'll be back at like 12 and if not I'll be back in the morning and I can take all of them out for dinner," I said.

"Okay be safe tho little girl." I nod and said 'I love you before walking out. I grab my keys and walk out.

I have a car it's just I don't use it a lot cause where the fuck am I goin'? I text Melo that I'm on the way and put his address in my phone then leaving.
-
I pull up to his house and let him know I'm here. I turn off the car and see him walk out. "Thought you were lyin'." Melo said smiling.

"Why would I ditch on Melo?" I said laughing. He shrugs and hugs me. "You act like you didn't just see me." I said hugging him back. "Shut up enjoy the moment lil nigga."

I laughed and we walked in. "Melo dip!" I heard this loud ass voice like we weren't inside. "Yeah, dad?" Melo answers back and I follow him to the kitchen. This tall-ass man walks in with someone else.

"Uh oh! Melo dip got a new girlfriend Tina." He laughed loudly. I laughed awkwardly. "I'm Lavar Melo's dad and this is my Wife Tina and Melo's mom." He said with a bright smile.

"I'm Allia but Ali for short." I said smiling back. "Okay okay uh Melo go pick up the shit on the ground in the yard boy." Melo groans.

"Son." Lavar stares at him. I laughed and Melo starts walking to the back. I follow him and this huge ass dog comes out jumping on me.

"AYE DIP! DOWN!" Melo yelled. "Hi, puppy." I said petting him. "He loves that attention so be aware." Melo said picking up dog shit and messing with me.

"Ew Melo stop!" I almost gagged. "Ahh!" He laughed. "You laugh ugly." I said joking with him.

"Whatchu talm bout'?" He said smiling. "Nothin'." I said and we walked in this mini house thing. "So you basically have two houses?" I asked. "Yes ma'am." He mumbled while eating something.

"C'mon." He said taking my hand.
-

My back hurt. My thumb hurt. Erthang hurt ☹️. This chapter was sum simple yfm gang but anyway shit need to spice up so...be aware 🕺🏽

be aware 🕺🏽