"You see all those men in there?" Yoongi said, gesturing to outside the room, where noises of laughter and chatter came. "I can promise you, almost every single one of them has fallen in love with a man they simply cannot have."

Jeongguk froze. "W-why?" Jeongguk parched.

"There's no reason. Love is... what it is. It's natural. Your story, of being married, yet falling for another married man, and then having sex, and hiding from your wives- everyone's done that!" Yoongi chuckled. "That's just how it is for us."

Jeongguk shook his head. "You don't u-understand. Taehyung- he- he said he felt that for me as well." Jeongguk explained, looking at him closely. "Taehyung told me he wanted me for more than just sex. He- he said he was falling for me."

Yoongi eyebrows furrowed. Jeongguk looked down, retracting. "He took me to France. He made love to me. He cried when I wanted to leave for my wife. He-" Jeongguk felt tears growing in his eyes and tried his hardest to take them back, to not cry in front of someone he didn't know all that well.

"It's alright," Yoongi whispered, patting his knee. "You can cry. I understand."

Jeongguk opened his eyes and his vision blurred. "I-I took care of him." Jeongguk squeaked, playing with his fingers. "H-he used to get anxious, and c-call me up at dawn. I r-reassured him. He u-used to call me beautiful, his- his darling. H-he gave me this." Jeongguk sniffled, holding the diamond of his necklace between his fingertips.

"Jeongguk," Yoongi said in the softest of voice. Jeongguk looked at him, eyes full of tears. "I'm sorry, sweetheart. Come here." Yoongi said gently, and Jeongguk was unsure for a second, but then Yoongi grabbed him and tugged him to himself, sitting Jeongguk down on his lap.

"N-no, it-it's fine, I'll-" Jeongguk began, but then felt Yoongi's arm go around him, and whisper; "Shush, it's alright. It's alright, you can cry. You can let it out."

Jeongguk sank his teeth into his bottom lip and burst into tears, covering his face with his hands. Yoongi made small circles on his back. Jeongguk continued crying into his hands.

"I-I'm sorry," Jeongguk said, shaking his head, cheeks damp with tear tracks. "I sh-shouldn't burden you with-"

"Don't worry, sweetheart," Yoongi said, his voice sending tingles down Jeongguk's spine. "You're alright. It hurts. I know how you feel. I've too fallen for men who've left me because they fear the world around us."

Jeongguk looked at him, sniffling. Yoongi smiled up at him, and then pinched his cheek. "You know, I think you'd make a beautiful woman."

Jeongguk bit his lip. "Y-you think so?" Jeongguk giggled. "Why of course. A little bit of makeup, some nice hair, a nice skirt," Yoongi went on, and Jeongguk blushed. "You'd be beautiful."

"T-that doesn't sound... all that bad," Jeongguk whispered, and Yoongi chuckled and then nudged Jeongguk to stand up. Jeongguk did so, and Yoongi put his hands on Jeongguk's waist and guided him towards his own dressing table, sitting him down, making him face the mirror.

"Look at yourself," Yoongi whispered, looming behind Jeongguk, smiling, tender. "You're beautiful, doll," Yoongi said, and Jeongguk blushed, eyes going sparkly. "Don't let some rotten man tell you otherwise."

Jeongguk nodded, giving Yoongi a small smile through the mirror.

Jeongguk went there every night for the next week.

It made him feel lighter, better, proud. Jeongguk got to know everyone there much better. The bartender, a delightfully lovely gay man named Mark. Jeongguk had bonded closer to Yoongi, watching all his performances and then talking to him in his green room afterward.