♡18

**

"Put your head on my shoulder," The soft melody gushed around the room like wind, clasping all that's vacant in its whim. "Hold me in your arms, baby," The song continued, drowning out the breathless moans which filled the study room.

Jeongguk's head lolled back onto Taehyung's wide shoulder, his chest heaving, sheen with sweat. Jeongguk's virtuous body was seated on Taehyung's lap, both sitting on the brown armchair in Taehyung's study. Taehyung's hands delicately guided his hips, so Taehyung's cock slipped in and out of Jeongguk in a fluid motion. Taehyung's touch was like a flame to a candle, Jeongguk melted onto him. Like hot wax, his mind hazed with the overwhelming pleasure, his eyes blurred.

It was hot, the air around them significantly thicker, moisture spreading across their tan bodies, their nudity only making the heat rise. Jeongguk's hands were up, fingers fumbling with locks of Taehyung's blonde hair. They were quiet, entranced in the music, in each other. Taehyung kissed his neck, his soft skin pale, moonlike, begging to be bitten.

"Tae-" Jeongguk gasped. "T-Taehyung-" Jeongguk babbled, losing his senses, his power, his self-control. Taehyung's cock pulsated inside of him, slamming into his prostate ever so fluently. Jeongguk cried, arching his back. Taehyung roamed his hands down to his ass, loving how needy his boy was, how eager.

"So beautiful." Taehyung murmured the only words in his mind. "My, my beautiful boy."

"Y-yours," Jeongguk whispered, heart beating rapidly, his thoughts circling in the whirlpool of his mind in the midst of his steaming exchange.

"Just a kiss goodnight, maybe," Paul Anka's voice sang from the record player. "You and I will fall in love,"

Love, Jeongguk's eyes opened as Taehyung murmured small praises into the boy's nape. Jeongguk's stomach fluttered in the reprise, the spontaneous notion making his head spin. Taehyung pressed in tightly.

"Come for me, angel," Taehyung whispered, his voice seeming in Jeongguk's head and outside of it, everywhere, circling him, surrounding him, taking over. Jeongguk came in command, quiet but whimpering, ribbons of come spurting out. Taehyung sighed into his ear, grinning.

"God, you're perfect," Taehyung said, and Jeongguk only had to bounce on his cock twice more for the older man to come. Jeongguk heard Taehyung grunt and continued bouncing up his length, making him come harder, tense. Taehyung smacked Jeongguk's thigh to stop him, and then the boy lifted off of the older man and lay on his lap, limp.

"Oh, lamb." Taehyung breathed out as Jeongguk placed his head onto his. "Have I worn you out?"

"You always do," Jeongguk said with a fond smile on his face.

It felt as if months and months had passed when it'd only been a week. Jeongguk gave a rather lame reasoning for his temporary absence to Rosie, who nodded uncaringly and let him be. Jeongguk was noticing how increasingly callous the woman was becoming but didn't say anything to it.

"You might as well live here, Jeongguk," Taehyung whispered, and then smiled at the boy. "Wouldn't that be lovely? Waking up beside you every morning. Pure bliss."

"It really would," Jeongguk said, cheeks reddening slightly. "Though I must admit, there is a solution to this peculiarity," Jeongguk said, smiling. "Let's run away."

"I wish you would've asked me sooner, my love," Taehyung mumbled, brown eyes glancing away. "I wish we were more foolish, daring, younger. I'd had seen a pretty boy like you and ran with your hand in mine in an instant. We could've taken a boat and gone to Greece. Lived our lives pretending to be brothers." Taehyung snickered.