♡16

**

It had been a week since Veronica had been absent. The weather had gotten warmer and the cold, dull fog of London was turning into a blushing spring. The trees grew greener, its children arose with vivid petals. Coats came off, and people began filling the streets again.

Jeongguk had a blue scarf tied around his eyes, wrists tugging at the other scarlet scarf restraining them to the bed. Jeongguk was naked, writhing on Taehyung's bed, letting out whines and pellets of whimpers.

"My beautiful angel," Jeongguk heard Taehyung's raspy voice say. Taehyung kissed down Jeongguk's bare chest, one hand working in small circles on the inline of his waist while the other thrust two fingers into the boy. Jeongguk bucked his hips, a disappointed mewl leaving his dainty lips upon feeling no friction.

"T-Taehyung-" Jeongguk stammered, moving his head from one side to another, frantic. "Nngh- kiss- k-kiss me-"

"Of course," Taehyung whispered, and pressed their lips together. Jeongguk felt Taehyung's fingers push up further and reach his prostate. Jeongguk preened into the kiss, finally feeling Taehyung's clothed body against his cock. Jeongguk thrust up, embarrassingly needy, wanting nothing more than Taehyung to touch him all over.

Jeongguk had been at Taehyung's for every day in the past week. The moment classes ended, Taehyung picked him up and took him back to his place. Jeongguk went back to his own at times, for short periods. Taehyung always convinced him to stay the night. Jeongguk felt guilt stringing at the bottom of his stomach for being so negligent to Rosie- but she'd been overly busy at the hospital and slept the moment she came back from work. That, however, did little to reduce Jeongguk's remorse.

For today, the sun had set hours past. The moon stood high in the sky, mighty in its approach to seem so meek yet watchful. Taehyung had smirked at Jeongguk upon seeing him and quickly risen his arousal to the thought of being tied up. Jeongguk had done so willingly, or rather, excitedly.

"Baby." Taehyung stated, more factual rather than calling. Taehyung began massaging Jeongguk's prostate with his long fingers, and Jeongguk felt his head fulminate with pleasure as if a fire had been lit in the pit of his stomach. Jeongguk's moans became louder, breath growing shorter. His hands stayed up, tugging on its restraints though he was well aware he wanted them on. Seeing only darkness made him appreciate Taehyung's touch, fingers, voice more.

"Ta-Taehyung." Jeongguk whimpered, biting down on his lip so hard he felt dizzy with blood. "God- p-please-" Jeongguk let out, faint.

Taehyung shushed him softly. "You're beautiful like this," Taehyung said, kissing his chest, seeing how his thighs clenched and legs lifted involuntarily at the little circles Taehyung made on his prostate. "How fascinating it is to see you so compliant in my hands. You're ready to give me everything," Taehyung said, in awe. "You've let me restrain your senses. You trust me to make love to you, my love?"

"Yes." Jeongguk breathed out. "I enjoy it. I-Immensely. When- when you take control of-of me. Touch me more, please. I crave it." Jeongguk said, lips damp. Taehyung pressed another kiss to his open lips.

Taehyung took his fingers out. He held both sides of his thighs and lifted them up, pushing his cock in rather swiftly. Jeongguk let out cries, his flush reminding Taehyung of the spring. His pale moonlike body squirmed against the sheets as Taehyung fucked him thoroughly.

"I can't imagine how utterly devastating life would've been for you if you hadn't had felt this," Taehyung whispered, smirking above him, looking at his helpless boy who gave in to Taehyung's tough, just whimpering and desperately trying to rub his cock against Taehyung.