"Young love," Jeongguk let out, eyes twinkling. "What a beautiful thing," Jeongguk whispered, a husk in his tone which could only resemble envy. Envy that he never got to have such a beautiful thing, and he probably never will.

"Doubt it. They'll probably get married soon. Forget about each other. Have children. Meet in 20 years and pretend they were never in love. That's just how life is for us." The bartender murmured, and Jeongguk stilled.

"Live, tonight! Champagne Gloss!" A man announced loudly, and the lights dimmed and everyone quietened. The spotlight fell on the stage.

Jeongguk felt entranced as Yoongi, Jeongguk remembers, walked onto the stage, in a signature black short dress, hair short and black as well, makeup sharp, eyes overly painted on. He moved in a sensual way, but it was almost mockingly portraying women in cinema. Jeongguk laughed.

Yoongi mouthed along to the words of the song, and Jeongguk noticed how his red lips didn't curve to a smile even once, which came off as intimidating. He lipsynced the whole song, emotional and gripping onto the pole in the middle, even swinging around it lightly, making the audience cheer.

In the end, the song came to a finish, and Yoongi smiled to the audience. Jeongguk saw in his eyes. He loved what he did.

Yoongi then turned around and walked off stage while the audience clapped. Jeongguk, with his drink in his hand, walked behind the stage to find him. Jeongguk found his changing room as he had last time. He knocked on the door.

"I'm not in the mood for meeting anyone. Go away." Yoongi said sternly in his deeper, low voice. Jeongguk's hands curled to a fist hesitantly.

"It's m-me, um- Jeongguk. That boy you met with Taehyung?" Jeongguk tried, heart racing, nervous. There were a few seconds of pause, and then the door swung open.

"Ah, it's you." Yoongi chuckled. His hair was gone, wig lying on the table nearby, and his natural black hair was curled and slightly damp against his forehead instead. "I remember you, of course."

"That's splendid. I-I just came to meet you I'm- I'm sorry if this was out of the blue. I just didn't know-" Jeongguk began, and Yoongi frowned.

"Are you alright?" Yoongi asked, and then grabbed Jeongguk by the elbow and brought him inside the room. Yoongi closed the door behind him. Jeongguk stood there for a few seconds and shook his head.

"I-it's Taehyung. He broke things off with me. His wife's pregnant." Jeongguk said scarcely. He hadn't said those words aloud to anyone but himself.

"He was married?" Yoongi asked, eyes going wide. "Gosh. That would've been good to know before I snogged him in the bathroom two years ago," Yoongi scoffed.

Jeongguk's eyes were big. "Y-you what?"

"I apologize, that wasn't appropriate. Sit down." Yoongi said, and Jeongguk nodded and saw a little brown sofa on the side. He sat down, and Yoongi walked up to him and sat down beside him. "Tell me what happened,"

"Taehyung. We were together for three months. Yeah, we were married when we met, but-" Jeongguk began, but Yoongi chuckled.

"You couldn't help it. You were never in love with your wife. You found him alluring." Yoongi said factually. "What happened after?"

Jeongguk looked a bit confused but continued nonetheless. "At the beginning, it was just for sex. Taehyung told me, he just wanted it for sex. I agreed to it at first but-but I-"

"You fell in love." Yoongi sighed, leaning against the couch. Jeongguk looked at him. "H-how did you know?"

"We've all been there, Jeongguk." Yoongi laughed, and Jeongguk felt even more puzzled. Yoongi sat up and looked at him, smiling softly. "Oh, sweet thing. Let me tell you something," Yoongi said softly, putting his hand on Jeongguk's knee.