so , what are we gonna do

Start from the beginning

"Wait who is your parents? "Bruce asked
'eliot ' yeah I will name them by different names ' their middle name '.

"Umm the director of shield Peggy Carter, i don't really know who my father is , mom never wanted to tell me "

"My parents are maria stark and howard stark "

"What your mother is aunt Mari "

Then came from behind him a beautiful brunette , "hey strange , can I meet my other versions please ?" Me and Eliot looked at each other and then at her .

"Hey beautiful looking for your other versions " we all rolled our eyes ant the guy who came out of the portal and said that.

"Well yeah I think it's the three of you, iam natasha antoni stark Rogers by the way"

" WHAAAAT " we all said and Steve plushes

"I am Antony eliot Carter, my girlfriend name is Natasha Romanoff she is the owner of romanov industries "
"WHAAAAT"

"I am Antony Edward stark my future girlfriend is Natasha Romanoff , she is a Russian spy, iam the owner of stark industries not her "

"And iam Antony adopted stark , howard and Maria's real son told me I'm adopted , my mother's name is Amanda Armstrong and my father is a hydra agent his name is Jude " we looked at him

"Ohhh the poor adopted boy "came from behind him one who looked exactly like me

"Hi I'm Antony Edward stark too"

"Strange what is the difference between the two of them " said a woman which should be the girl me .

"Well can each one tell the other his girlfriend"

Me and him said at the same time
"Iam pepper ". "iam nat "

"We all looked at each other then 'edward 'looked at pepper and said "hey honey, in my universe nat is with Bruce or Steve I don't really know which she love more , but me .... Nuh she is ready to kill me at any second "

" Yeah pepper in here is with Bruce , what about you there " I said pointing at the woman me who spoke from before.

"I am Toni banner " we all looked at here , then many and many others came , some are adopted , some aren't , some have a blue eyes and some have brown, we even choosed the strongest, the weakest , the most handsome , the best life and the worst life.

There even was a kid me and his mintor was Peter can you believe that , there was one who survived the snap .

Then the other Avengers version came , there mas too many of us now, if one of us died his universe will destroy but thankfully one of the strange got something called the time stones and will return us with it.

"So what are we gonna do"

"Well so everyone of you is going to fight one of his evil version vfor example : there is two evil Steve and and one evil Stephanie and in here more than ten Steve and Stephanie so I will need two from Steve and one Stephanie to fight the evil self while the others are going to fight the other evils who doesn't have a good version, that's on all of you."

It was really nice to talk with yourself and get an answer , they all have different life from each other's there is three kids of me one of them in marvel high school.

There is also Natasha's and Toni's everyone of them with one of the Avengers, meanwhile my future girlfriend have a version with Steve I don't know why but I think I start to be jealous

There is others from Morgan , one of them her father didn't die in the Thanos incident , and the other ones mother died an living with her father Steve. God that's disgusting .

There is too many from Peter too some of them is penny . There is some of them aren't Stark's. One of them is an adult and married his son is me yuck 🤢.

At least me and most of the Tony's have similarity , we love mom or aunt maria and Jarvis.

The Stephen strange of Antony's multiverse told us Antony's story.

When he born his mother died and his father married another woman , he was leave her with him always and she was the worst . His father was the reason Jarvis, Anna,and Peggy died . He watched howard kill men before.

I thought of an idea, why don't we let him meet maria maybe she will makes him stop , but he won't listen to her.

We don't have any other choices.

We have to fight .

To save the multiverse.

𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗮 𝗰𝗿𝗮𝘇𝘆 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿😪 𝘁𝗼𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝘁𝗼𝗻𝘆 𝘁𝗼𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘆

𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗶 𝘄𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗵𝗲𝗿/𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 (𝗮𝗷) 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗼𝗻𝘆 𝘄𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗵𝗲 𝗶𝘀, 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘃𝗶𝗿𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲.

𝗦𝘂𝗿𝗣𝗿𝗶𝗦𝗲 ✨✨