The Clumsy Horse Waifu!!

After Papi had Moved in you kinda had to make sure your food stocks didn't run low and Thankfully The Government was willing to pay for all of it, so Today you noticed that the Fridge was empty and Kimihito wasn't around so you went to the grocery store to get some more Groceries!

You were now coming back with Several Bags full of Groceries and You were listening to some music to keep you calm on your walk back!

Y/n: 'Ah, this is nice... No problems, No Worries, Just me and my Music... I better get this Icecream home before it gets cold. I know Papi would love this Hagan Daz Brand Fried chicken Flavoreed Icecream! Now I gotta get home and-' "GAH!!!"

You were then hit in the face by A Massive Pair of Melons and you were sent flying until you Transformed into A Gastordon and used your Stixcky hold to stick you to the ground so you didn't go flying anymore!

Y/n: "Good thing I was able to do this. Also... OW!!!"

Gastrodon Y/n (Voiced by Tom Wayland)

???: "Hark, A Shapeshifter? Has Fate finally brought me to my Master!"

Y/n: "The Whose-What now?"

???: "Oh, I am so sorry for not Introducing myself. My Name is Centorea Shainus! What is your Name?"

 My Name is Centorea Shainus! What is your Name?"

Y/n: "Um... Y/n..."

Cerea/Y/n: "..."

Cerea: "Um... Aren't you gonna turn back into your normal form?"

Y/n: "W-Well, When I do that Women tend to go crazy over me and I do it for my own safety..."

Cerea: "Don't worry, I'll Protect you. I Promise on the Name of the Shianus Clan!"

Y/n: "You Promise not to go Crazy either?"

Cerea: "Yes."

Y/n: "Alright then..."