𝟯𝟬 || 𝘁𝗼𝗸𝘆𝗼 𝗱𝗮𝘆𝘀 - 𝗽𝘁 𝟮

Start from the beginning

"Okay. What time is it?" You ask, causing his smile to brighten.

After he had told you the information needed, you feel a large hand being placed on your head, causing you to turn around to find Murasakibara lazily smiling down at you. You smile back up at him. Oh, how could I have forgotten to mention how close the two of you have gotten over the past three months after exchanging numbers?

"Hey, ( L/n/n )-chin." He tiredly greets you, ruffling your hair a bit.

"Yo, Mura-chan." You nod back at the boy while everyone around you raises their eyebrow.

"Mura-chan?... ( L/n/n )?..." Aomine thinks out loud. Both you and Murasakibara turn to face him before pointing at each other.

"His last name is too long."
"Her last name is too long."
You both reply in sync with monotone voices.

Woah! Creepy... The boys around you think, eyes wide as they watch you both stare at each other.

"Are you a psychic?" Murasakibara asks, eyes narrowing as he leans down to you.

"Fufufu~" You evilly chuckle, lowering your head and placing a finger on your chin while your other crosses over your torso. Murasakibara gasps before you both laugh.

They're...... So similar.... Those around you think, sweat drops forming on their foreheads. Then, an arm wraps around your neck, causing your eyes to widen as you stumble towards the figure.

"Yo, ( Y/n )." Haizaki grins at you, pulling you towards him by your shoulders. Your eyes widen before you grin back at your male friend.

"What's up, Shogo-chan?" You ask the boy who feels his heart race upon hearing you say his first name.

"You free after this?" He asks you as you wrap your arm around his neck. You hum, looking up at the ceiling as you think.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure I am." You shrug while his grin widens.

"Sweet! You keen on going to the arcade?" He asks, the sound of his heart echoing in his ears as the warmth of your arm burns into his skin.

"Sure." You shrug with a smile, causing the boy to mentally celebrate. FUCK YES!! He cheers, a chibi version of himself jumping around a small room with confetti and streamers falling from the sky.

"Okay you guys, let's get back to practice." Nijimura announces, clapping his hands to catch everyone's attention. Haizaki sighs before lowering his arm off you.

"Catch you later." He winks, briefly stopping to ruffle your hair before walking to the rest of the team.

"You and Haizaki hmmm?" A voice to your right asks as you fix your hair. You turn your head to be met with Shirogane who simply smiles at you. Your eyes widen and cheeks warm up at his words.

"Eh? Huh?! No!- I uh... I mean... No, what do you mean?" You stumble over your words with warm cheeks, waving your arms around before getting your shit together and standing with your hands behind your back in a formal manner. The older man just chuckles at your actions.

"I apologise for getting the wrong idea. You both just seem quite close." He apologises with his signature smile. You let out a quiet sigh before you turn your head to watch the boys in front of you begin practice.

- ☹︎ -

The cool breeze pricks your skin as you stand outside the gym, causing you to shiver as you grip onto your blazer and pull it closed with gritted teeth. You rub your thighs together in hopes of warming up your legs, only to end up looking like a fucking idiot.