|2| goodbye.

Picture of Alex's belly ring ^^
_______
Alex's POV
________

We all decided on going to the mall. Plus, if I'm moving from Florida to Los Angeles, I'm gonna need new clothes. We all went our separate ways. Girls went to forever 21 or hot topic. While the boys went to american eagle or Victoria's Secret. Don't ask.

But I was in hot topic right now and I found a american horror story shirt. It read, "normal people scare me" and that was one of my favorite quotes.i got it in white. And I went to the food court. Sure enough most of them were already there.

I walked toward Panda Express and ordered orange chicken with fried rice and a drink. I got my food and sat down with the group. there was a chorus of hellos and hey coming from the group. I smile and take a sip of my drink. I'm gonna miss them. It may not seem like it but, this is gonna be hard.

We all finish and say our goodbyes. I hug every single one of them. I even cry a little. And I rarely cry in front of people. "Today was fun guys. Ima call you guys all the time. Come visit. Later fam." I say and walk to my car, not looking back. Because if I do it won't be pretty.

I get in my car and drive away. I get home and realize there is no way I can climb up to my window. I walk into my house as quietly as possible. And walk in the kitchen to get some water. Someone turns on the light and I drop the glass. I turn around and my eyes widen. It's my mom. "Hey mom. What's up?" I say trying to act natural. it's probably not working. "When did you get that?" She says pointing to my stomach. Crap. I'm dead. "Ummm. Oh today... it's fake. It's a clip on." Do those even exist? What the hell Alex? Ugh. focus! "Oh.. I didn't see you leave." She says questionably. "I was trying to leave without you noticing and I brought your favorite chips" I say holding up the bag of chips I found in my trunk that I left there just a couple days ago for a occasion like this.

Her eyes light up and I sigh with relief. I hand her the bag of flower petal looking chips and walk away. But I'm not even kidding. They look like flower petals. "Thanks honey" she says while chewing. "No problem mom, and chew, swallow, then talk" I say laughing slightly. "Sorry Hun." She says. I walk in my room and turn on my music. Which consist of American idiot by green day. I start dancing along to it and singing. I grab a few spray cans and put them in a duffle bag. I've been doing this for years. Some people call it graffiti, I call it art. I put my hair In a ponytail and I put on my black combat boots. I sneak out my window once again but this time I grab the ladder from the backyard and put it by my window. I walk until I reach my destination. A old white bus. I set my stuff down and stare at it trying to figure out what to paint. North Carolina. I grab different colors and start spraying the outline of the state. I make sure to add different words in the art. But hidden.
-

-

I am officially finished with my piece. I then start waking back toward my house. I arrive at my house and climb up the ladder. I take off all my black clothing and put on a big white t-shirt. I put on spandex and I walk to the bathroom to wash my face. I walk in my room and lay down on my bed. I turn on the tv for background noise. And I fall asleep to the sound of YouTubers playing on my Apple TV.
-
-
-
-

"Rise and shine, its a big day" is the first thing I hear and I still haven't even opened my eyes yet. I groan aloud. Today in leaving. Wonderful. I finally open my eyes to see my mom waking toward my door. "I know you probz hate me right now, but it's for the best. I promise." she says sincerely. All I do is roll my eyes. I honestly don't hate her. I just strongly dislike her at the moment. But we all know it won't last forever. I get out of bed and put on black leggings and a white nirvana crop top. I put on my makeup and I grab everything I need for the next couple of weeks. Because by then my room should be set up.

I put my duffle bag in my moms car and I sit on the top of the car. Five minutes later I see a van stopping by my yard. I don't pay much attention to it. But a few seconds later all my friends come piling out. I jump off the roof of the car and run towards them. "Guys what are you doing here?" I ask surprised. "You didn't think we would let you leave without saying goodbye, right?" My friend Ryan said. We all get together and take one last group selfie for a long time. I send it to all of them and we say our goodbyes. My mom come out and calls Ashton over. But I continue talking to Eliza about North Carolina.

Ashton's POV
I walk over to Alex's mom. She's like my mom as well. Since my mom walked out on us to be with some rich guy. But Alex's mom was here. And alex is like my sister. I love her to death. And I don't want her to go. "Ashton, I talked to your dad. And since your grades have improved we think you should go with Alex as well." What? "What?" I say confused. "Why?" I ask. "Because. Your like her brother. And I want someone to look after her. It doesn't have to be forever. I promise." But I wasn't worried about moving. I just couldn't believe it. "No. It's just that I can't believe it. Should I pack" I say smiling. "No, sweetie you dad is going to send you money so you can buy all the stuff you need." She says while hugging me. "Well I guess we should go" I say. she pulls back and nods her head. I tell my friends and we all say our goodbyes. But I didn't tell Alex. I'm gonna keep it a surprise. The three of us get in the car and I look at alex, she is just looking out the window. With music blasting through her headphones. It's so loud that I know what song it is. Roger rabbit by sleeping with sirens. We arrive at the airport. Alex seems a bit moody, but I would be too. But she doesn't know I'm coming with her. I go in to confirm my flight and I come out to see Alex and he mom hugging.

Alex's POV

I get out of the car and get my bag out of the trunk. "Goodbye sweetie" my mom says with Sorrow. "Sent sweatiness me." Immediately she has a disappointed look on her face. "Look, I'm really sorry but your gonna-" "NO. JUST STOP. YOU RUINED EVERYTHING. YOU DONT WANT TO TAKE CARE OF ME YOU KNOW WHAT THATS FINE. BUT YOU DIDNT HAVE TO SEND ME TO HIM." i yell. My mom instantly hugs me. "I love you so much. It's not that I don't wanna take care of you its that I can't." She says while looking into my eyes. I nod and continue waking inside. I hear my flight being called and I see Ashton walking with me. "Ash? What are you doing?" I asked. "You didn't hear the news? I'm moving in with you." My eyes widen. I drop my stuff and jump on him. It kinda looked like a koala bear hug. And I actually had a good feeling about North Carolina for once. This might be fun.
-
And with that, we took of towards the east coast.
_______

Chapter 2 officially done! She'll meet nash soon don't worry. But I hope you all enoyed. I'm hella tired rn. So gn everyone. Ilyyy.