"Stefan?" she asked unsurely into the phone.

"Oh yes, Lucy Tusy." greeted Damon in a sing-song voice, making her instinctively scowl at the stupid nickname he had came up with for her.

"Damon?" she asked coldly, "Why do you have Stefan's phone? Where is Stefan? And who the hell moved me here?"

"Sooo many questions at once." chuckled Damon.

"Answer me." growled Lucy, clearly not in the mood of his tactics.

"Calm down." snorted Damon "Stefan's right here, next to me. Here you go."

She heard the sound of the phone being passed to someone and then the unmistakable voice of Stefan.

"Yes. What happened?" asked Stefan.

"What happened? You called me, dipshit. You tell me what happened." she said sarcastically.

There was a brief pause in which, she assumed, Stefan glared at the older Salvatore and then came back on the call, "Actually Damon called. But just wanted to inform that I am out of that stinky cellar you kept me in."

"That much I guessed. Judging by the fact that you appear fit and fine from your voice and that Demon is with you. Also the seldom skid of the tyres as a car passed by, the soft padding of your feets as you walk and the incessant chatter of the clueless humans in the background gave it away." she replied smugly.

"Ok Sherlock Holmes, we got it." came the sarcastic voice of Damon from beside Stefan.

"Aren't you angry that Damon released me?" asked Stefan.

"I would have done the same, Stefan." sighed Lucy, suprising both the Salvatores. "But, I would have been intelligent enough to do this after your humanity has been tuned on."

"So, indirectly you are calling Damon stupid." snorted Stefan.

"Honey, there is no need to say so. It's written on his face." smirked Lucy.

"Aww.." cooed Damon, "I didn't knew you were trying to observe my face closely. I can help you do that property. You just have to ask darling."

"Aww.." mocked Lucy, "I didn't knew you were this desperate, Demon. Seems like you can't ignore my charming aura for more than a few days."

"No.. or I guess yes." he smirked "Maybe I should ask Stefan how good you are in the sh-"

He stopped abruptly, letting out a low 'ow!' as Stefan kicked him hard on the shin.

"Ignore him Lucy. He's just joking." mumbled Stefan hurriedly.

"That's exactly what I am doing. Ignoring his behaviour." she gave out a dark chuckle, "Otherwise he would be dead already."

Hanging up the phone abruptly, Stefan turned to Damon, who stood there with a smirk plastered on his face which only grew with every passing second.

"You do have a death wish." muttered Stefan as they continued to walk.

"Do correct me if I was wrong earlier." said Damon smugly, hands tucked in pocket, his smirk never wavering.

"You were completely wrong Damon. We are just friends. And don't repeat this ever again else even I won't be able to stop her from killing you." warned Stefan as he walked away, leaving Damon and his thoughts alone in the chilly aired night.

◇◇◆◇◆◇◇

After the phone call with Stefan, Lucy had went to shower, the mucky feeling from sleeping on the cellar's floor making her feel filthy, all the while trying but failing to drown out her anger as well.