Break with the wealseys

Start from the beginning

Liz blushed and said, " well, at first it was just a hook up."

" the time on the train" I asked

She shook her head no, " that was just a very heated make out session" she laughed a bit, " me and Draco have been hanging out a lot since the whole Ginny thing"

Confused I asked "Which time the first or the second?"

Liz looked at me annoyed and said, " the second now, don't interrupt me again! Anyways as I was saying, we started hanging out and one night I stayed with him in his dorm and well one thing led to another... and then we were naked and then he was inside of-"

I plugged me ears and started yelling, " LA LA LA LA"

I saw liz roll her eyes, she pulled my finger out of my ear and said, " I stopped okay!"

I sighed, " I don't need to know about the sex okay? He's my cousin for goodness sake! Just tell me about the other stuff okay?"

Liz nodded and said, " well after we uhm you know, we got closer and it was friends with benefits, but it's been that way since. Nothings changed, so I hope he asks me to be his girlfriend soon"

I nodded, " yeah, hopefully... but hey? What happens to your crush on Fred?"

Liz shrugged, " he's with Angelina I believe, and I don't really fancy him anymore"

" ohh okay" I said

Liz looked at me and said, "speaking of love life's, how's yours been doing?"

I shrugged, " it's been a lot lately, ever since the second incident with Ginny and Harry it's been off."

Liz raised her eyebrow and said, " what do you mean?"

" well whenever I think about Ginny, I get this feeling of being scared. And I didn't really know why I was scared you know?" Liz nodded

" but I think what I'm scared of is the fact that Ginny could leave me for Harry in a shape of my fingers, and there'd be nothing I could do about it. And with what Harry did with then amorititia, proves that he is smart enough to be able to do Something like that to Ginny..."

Liz pulled me into a hug and rubbed my back, " it'll be okay y/n, your one of the strongest people I know. If anything happens you'll be able to handle it"

I smiled and said, " thanks"  

She pulled back and said, " anytime girlie"

I laid back down and got comfy, but then a thought popped in my head, " Liz! I just had an amazing idea!"

Liz looked at me and said, " okay, spill what's the idea?"

" okay so, when Draco asks you out you'll be girlfriend and boyfriend right?" Liz nodded, " okay so, your gonna live happily ever after Because I said so, thennn you'll get married and THEN WELL BE RELATED!"

Liz thought this over for a minute,her jaw dropped, " omg your right!"

I flipped my hair, " I know I am"

She laughed and said, " don't gloat y/n your usually wrong"

Well, She isn't wrong. I laughed and jumped off my bed. " when did you shower last liz?"

" last night, why?" She said

" I'm gonna do your hair, that's why!" I said excitedly

Liz sighed and said, " okay fine, but be gentle you pulled out half of my hair the last time you did it!"

I put my hand up in defense, " okay, okay, I'll be gentle"

Liz went and sat in front of me while I sat in my desk chair, " what time is it? Liz asked