Time is running out

I have been at Hogwarts for a month and a half now, and everything was going smoothly. Which was a relief, Because I had too much on my plate without having to add extra drama. Most of the stuff on my "plate" was practicing for the last Triwizard tournament. My dad kept telling me throughout practices that " nothing could go wrong, especially with Dumbledore there" but, I don't know. I'm nervous today. Cedric and I planned on meeting up to talk about strategies and give each other advice at 1 pm. Since it was a Sunday I didn't have any classes, so I am relaxing till 12:15 ish. Ginny was currently sleeping beside me while I read. I was reading a new muggle book called " Girl in Pieces" by Kathleen Glasgow.

I looked at the clock and saw it was 12:15, Ginny rolled over to the other side of the bed, still sleeping. I laughed and hopped out of bed, I went over to my wardrobe and started sifting through the clothes. Trying to find a good outfit to wear, Me and Cedric were meeting outside in the courtyard, and since it was mid-may it wasn't too cold out I'll just wear a long sleeve with a pair of jeans or something. I looked through my closet and ended up choosing a black graphic T-shirt along with jeans and my black high-top converse.

(This is the outfit)

I took off my sweats and hoodie and put the jeans and T-shirt on. After I was dressed I went into the bathroom and looked at my hair in the mirror. My hair was currently in a bun, and I don't know if I should take it out and try to make it look nice. Well, It's only Cedric, it's not like it's a date or anything. I do want to re-do the bun though, so I took my hair out and brushed through it, then put it back into a bun at the top of my head. Since my hair looked decent I went back out into the bedroom and put some socks on, then I put my Converse on. I went back into the bathroom and put some deodorant and perfume on.  Since I was officially done, I went back out into the bedroom and grabbed my bag, putting a book along with a sweater in the bag. I'm bringing the book in case I get bored, and the sweater is for if it gets cold.

I slung the bag over my shoulder, about to leave the room. But then I thought I should probably leave a note for Ginny. I went over to the desk in our room and grabbed some parchment along with a quill. I quickly wrote

Hey Ginny,

I'm going to meet up with Cedric, I'll be back before dinner. See ya Latter ;)

y/n xoxo

after I finished writing the note I put it on the pillow beside Ginny's head, then left the dorm. I shut the door quietly behind me. I went down the stairs and out the common room door. I walked through the castle aimlessly, I still had 10 minutes before I needed to be there. After about another 5 minutes of walking, I walked towards the courtyard. I get there with two minutes to spare, how? I was taking my time to get here, As I got closer to the courtyard I saw Cedric sitting on a bench. I walked up to him and sat down beside him.

He looked up at me and smiled, " hello y/n!"

" hi Cedric, how have you been?" I said politely

He said, " oh I've been perfect! Did you hear me and cho started going out?" He looked into the sky dreamily