Legacy

A/n: what's about to happen in this chapter is most likely gonna be confusing, thats the idea. it'll probably make more sense as the book goes on. What's about to happen is in no way accurate to the funeral of Tony Stark as of Avengers Endgame it's just me making it up so that it fits with the way I want it for my story. So just know that.

New York, 2023, 2:47 p.m

A holagram of Tony Stark projected in the living room of the Stark residence. The only people in the room to see it were Stephan Strange-Stark,Pepper Potts, Happy Hogan, Steve Rodgers and Peter Strange-Stark.

The video recording that Tony had made before the whole Time Heist™ was almost over and everyone in the room had tears running down there faces

"Legacy, what is legacy? It's planting seeds in a garden you never get to see. I wrote some notes at the beginning of a song you'll sing for me." Tony said, the man could be quite insightful he chose to be.

"Oh who am I kidding it'll all be okay, we'll pull of this time thingy with no trouble at all" said the man, already putting a smile on his face. He walked towards the camera and looked up one last time.

"I love you 3000" he finished an loving smile etched on his face.