Ch.24

"So you're saying is Nana was his first love?" Gulf asked but he is interested in Nana.

"I don't if Mew was still in love with her, you know she was the first and you are the---

" what?" Gulf frowned.

"Nope, nothing."

While gulf was searching about Nana he saw the article about Mew's interview after a breakup.

It's said that Mew was still not recovered to Nana, he was still in love with the girl and he had no choice to accept her decision.

"No choice, huh." Gulf smirk then he closed the laptop.

He felt angry and his ears are starting to red, he can't think properly, he wants to meet that Nana.

Mew message him.

"I know you're still thinking about her."

"I know her."

"What, how?"

"Techno."

"That brat."

"About Nana."

"Go to my house I will explain to you everything."

And then Gulf went to Mew's house he saw Mew smiling at him and hug him tightly.

"I'm not here to ride your sweetness," Gulf said with a pale face.

"Ops sorry."

They sit on the couch Mew clears his throat then he starts to speak.

"I was in grade school when I met her she was my best friend and I'm not gonna lie I love her back then but she was a change when she achieved her dreams to become a fashion designer and while I was new to being an Actor its was fine our relationship was healthy but she was giving me up because about my rumored to my Death brother she said that she don't want to involve to my issue and she decides to break up with me and end of the story." Mew was looking at gulf and he holds gulf's hands.

"I know you want to know more about Nana but she was my past and You are here being with me and stand up to my haters."

"You still not changing your password?"

They surprise when someone is talking to the side of them and it's Nana the one and only Nana and she's back.