Ch.14

While gulf was sleeping he opened his eye and he noticed that he was in his bedroom he saw the letter on the table.

*It seems you are tired and I don't want to disturb you*

Gulf close his eyes and he was crying, every time he closed his eyes he saw the past of his parents he saw what happened to his parents and for Mew brother, he knows the criminal but at that time Gulf was scared.

----------

He was inside at the mall and everyone is looking at him for gulf it was okay to him it's doesn't matter to him if everyone is angry with him.

The plastic bag was fall he bends down to pick it up but it's too late because someone picks it up.

"Gulf?" The guy said with surprise on his face.

"Yes?" Gulf only said.

"You don't remember me?" The guys said again but this time he was happy.

"Sorry, I don't know you." Gulf was no idea who was this guy.

"You're classmate, Kao! I mean seatmate."

Gulf thinks deeper and then he realises that the guy was his classmate in 3rd year.

"I'm truly hurt that you didn't remember me."

"Sorry, I was stress this day and look everyone is looking at me you know," Gulf said.

"Oh, you mean your boyfriend?" Kao whispered.

"Well thank you for this." Gulf rose the plastic bag and then he left, he saw slightly Kao was still looking at him.

He was walking when someone is calling so he took his phone in his pocket gulf rolled his eyes when he saw the caller name.

"What?" Gulf said with no appetite.

"You're at the mall and talking to that guy?" Gulf widened his eyes and he looks around.

"Are you stalking me?" Gulf said with an angry voice.

"I'm not, it was a coincidence."

Gulf look again this time he saw the guy waving it seems like he's holding a phone.

"Mew?"

"Yes?" Mew said and then he ran toward gulf.