Giyu got in his way and begun slashing at him again. "Elegant! This is finely crafted swordsmanship! Splendid!" Akaza shouted. "Give me your name! What is it!? I want to remember you!" 

"I will not give my name to a demon. Names are not to be shared. I hate speaking, so don't talk to me" Giyu told him. "Ah, ok. So you hate talking, but I love talking! I'll ask you again and again for your name!" Akaza shouted at him, as he kick him away. Giyu crash through some walls and Tanjiro shouted "Giyu!"

A/N: Stop music now

"Ah, so his name is Giyu?" Akaza said, as he stood in front of him. Xenovia ran behind him, trying to slice at him, but he just dodge it. "You two got nice movements. You two trained hard in a short time span. Let me praise you" Akaza said. "But man, Kyojuro did an amazing job. You two were just weaklings lying down on the ground that night. But my goodness! Look at you two now! Your growth makes my eyes pop out. I'm feeling pure happiness, my heart is leaping."

"I'm glad Kyojuro died that night. He most likely wouldn't have been able to get any stronger than when I saw him then. And he had that dumb worldview about wanting to stay a human" Akaza said. Both Xenovia and Tanjiro had flashes of Rengoku's face through their minds, as Tanjiro said "You asshole, shut up!."

"How dare you talk about Rengoku like that!? Someone who we love, who I love!" Xenovia shouted at him. "Why though? I'm praising you guys here. Both you two and Kyojuro" Akaza told them. "No, you're just bad mouthing him. You just spit on everyone's dace, regardless of who you're facing" Tanjiro told him. 

"You guys are misunderstanding something. The only people I hate are weaklings. I only spit in the faces of the weak" Akaza told them. "Yes I'm repulsed by weaklings, they make me vomit. The laws of nature dictated that they will be eliminated."

"Everything you say is wrong, and the fact that you're standing here right now is proof" Tanjiro said. "Newborn babies are weaker than everyone else. They need someone to help them in order to live. You're the same Akaza. You may not remember, but when you were a baby, someone protected and helped you. That's why you're alive now."

Tanjiro gripped onto his sword and said "The strong should aid and protect the weak. Then the weak will become strong, and in turn they will aid and protect those weaker than them. That is the law of nature. Akaza, your way of thinking is unforgivable. I won't let you do as like any further."

'These two make me sick. If it weren't for my rules, I would've killed the girl so long ago' Akaza said in his head, as he felt someone touch him from behind. He swing his fist but it hit nothing. 'Why did he do that?' both Tanjiro and Xenovia said in their head. "You two are really unpleasant" Akaza said. 

A/N: Start music again

 Akaza ran up to them and punch the ground. They backed up, but he was already in front of them again. He punch Tanjiro multiple times, ignoring Xenovia. Xenovia ran behind him and swung for his neck, only cutting it by a little. Tanjiro tried swinging his sword onto him, but Akaza caught it with his hands.

Tanjiro than pulled his head back and hit Akaza with it.

"Nice headbutt!" Akaza told him, as he was still holding onto his sword

"Nice headbutt!" Akaza told him, as he was still holding onto his sword. Tanjiro then kick him in the face upwards, but Akaza was still not letting go of his sword. But his arms were cut off by a wave of water. "I am angry now. There's a searing pain in my back. Great job blasting me back there, upper moon three" Giyu said as he stood there. 

Something than began growing onto Giyu's cheek. "Giyu" Tanjiro said, as his demon slayer mark lay on his cheek.

Giyu tried going for Akaza' neck, but Akaza threw a punch at him

Giyu tried going for Akaza' neck, but Akaza threw a punch at him. Giyu dodge it and slice a little of his neck. Akaza back up but Giyu appear in front of him, using his fourth style on him. Akaza's arm was slice through and Giyu was injure a little. They continue exchanging slashes as Tanjiro appear behind him, going for his neck. 

Akaza grabbed it, but Xenovia appear beside him. "Die!" she shouted, but she was pushed away by something else. Akaza chuckled and said "Took you long enough."

Akaza pushed Tanjiro and Giyu away, and he turn to the new opponent. "Now that you're here, you can deal with blue hair over there. I know you two will get along just fine" Akaza said. Xenovia stare in horror of the man in front of him. "No, it can't be" she was able to say. The person chuckled and said "Hello there, I am Upper Moon Five, Rengoku!"

 The person chuckled and said "Hello there, I am Upper Moon Five, Rengoku!"