Side Chapter: Rengoku's Birthday

A/N: When I made this chapter it was may tenth which was Rengoku's actual birthday and I wanted a chapter dedicated to that.

Rengoku sat up from his bed and went to the hallway. He took a breath in and out and walked to the kitchen. When he did, he heard someone cooking. He saw that a group of people was in his house. And these people were his friends. "Theirs the birthday boy!" Tengen said. "Happy birthday Rengoku sensei!" Tanjiro said. "I can't believe he's eighteen now" Mitsuri said. "Guys, how did you get in my house?" Rengoku asked them.

"I let them in" someone said behind them. He turn around and saw Rias. "I wanted to have this special day plan out for you. After all you have done for me and my friends" she told him. "Thank you Rias" Rengoku said. "So we have a list of things we can all do!" Tengen said, holding a list. "First, we have this big breakfast right now!"

They all sat in the table and started eating breakfast. "So you're eighteen now Rengoku?" Xenovia asked him. "Yup" Rengoku said, as he took another bite into his pancake. "That means it isn't illegal for you to make a baby with me" she told him. "I'm good" he said, as he stuff his face with bacon. 

"Second thing we can do is go to the movies! Theirs a new movie that came out that's about a demon boy who gets sent to another world and becomes a butler for a mansion" Tengen said. "That plot sounds stupid" Sanemi said. "I think I'm going to like it!" Rengoku said. They headed to the movies and went to the watch the movies. 

When it was over, they left and decided to talk about it. "I thought it was cute how the maid demon girl confess her love to the other demon boy!" Mitsuri said. "I think the ending left it with a possible sequel or a what if series" Obanai said. "The third thing we can do is going to a amusement park!" 

They headed to the amusement park and went to have fun. Rengoku and the Hashiras took a bunch of group photos. He then took some pictures with Tanjiro, Inosuke, Zenitsu, Kanao, and Genya. He even took photos with the O.R.C before going on a roller-coaster. "I want to sit next to Rengoku!" Xenovia shouted at Rias. "No, I want to sit next to Rengoku!" Rias shouted back. "Then who ever wins in a duel gets to sit next to him" Xenovia said.

"Are you guys going to get on the rollercoaster? Theirs only two seats left" the employee said. "What? What about the one next to Rengoku?" they both said. They then saw that Tengen had sat next to Rengoku while they were arguing. "Bastard" they both said under their breath, as they had to sit next to each other. 

A/N: The ride went something like this(the video is just something to use for the background, play it on 1:04)

When they got off, Rengoku said "That was awesome!"

"Indeed it was, now theirs a ride that I think only the most flamboyant of people would ride it" Tengen said. "What is that?" Giyu asked. "The elevator" Tengen said. "The elevator! I always wanted to get on that ride!" Issei said. "Then let us all go on it!" Rengoku said, as they headed over there.  Rengoku sat in a seat that only had one seat next to him, and Tengen had taken the seat behind him.