"Why are you two boys late to my class?" The teacher asked as he raised a brow at the two boys. They both just shrugged in response.

The teacher sighed at the boys behavior. "Just go sit down." They did what they were told and sat down in there seats.

"Now as I was saying before I was rudely interrupted, I will not be here Wednesday through Friday due to family issues. But your substitute teacher will be Ms.Kang from class 2-G." He said, causing his students to groan and whine at the mention of who will be their substitute teacher.

"And lastly I will be rearranging assigned seats tomorrow." That caused the students to huff and whine again. "Alright, alright enough. Now let's begin with class." He said and started class.

It was now lunch time and everyone made their way out of their classes and to the cafeteria, Renjun and Donghyuck went to the library instead of going to the cafeteria since Jisung wanted them to meet him there. After a few minutes of walking they made it to the library and went inside going straight to the back where they saw Jisung sitting and reading at a table in the corner.

They went over to the table and sat down causing Jisung to stop reading his book and look up, he smiled once he realized who they were.

"Hey hyungs." He said greeting them both.

They both smiled back and greeted him. "Hi Jisungie." Donghyuck said while pinching Jisung's cheek, causing the younger to whine and push his hand away.

"Hey Jisung." Renjun said.

"So why'd you want to meet us in the library?" Donghyuck asked.

"I just didn't feel like going to the cafeteria." He answered with a shrug.

Donghyuck nodded ."Understandable."

"Hey guys I'm gonna go pick out a book to read, be right back." Renjun said and both boys nodded and continued talking while he got up and went to one of the aisles looking through the books.

As he was searching for a book he saw a slight tent of pink hair through the bookshelf, he pushed a few books to the right and was now face to face with the pink haired male who he knows better as. Na Jaemin. Jaemin was one of Renjun's crushes. He was popular, he was smart and he was sweet but the thing is he never really talked to anyone, he'd always stay to himself and you'd never really catch him hanging around anyone.

A small blush dusted Renjun's cheeks as he felt the other male stare at him but not utter a single word.

"Oh u-uhh I'm s-sorry." Renjun stuttered out.

Jaemin couldn't lie he did find the stuttering cute but he didn't show it, instead he showed him a warm smile.

"It's alright, I was just looking for a book." He said.

"S-so was I-I." Renjun mentally cursed at himself for stuttering again in front of the boy.

Jaemin chuckled. "Do you normally stutter when meeting someone?" He asked.

Renjun shook his head no and looked down as his face turned red from embarrassment, Jaemin came from around the bookshelf and over to Renjun.

"There's no need to be embarrassed." He said, Renjun nodded and lifted his head up to face him.

"So what's your name? I don't think I've seen you around before." He said.

"I'm Renjun and I usually stay out of sight of everyone, I don't really like being noticed by people." He said.