18 - The Grand Finale

Start from the beginning

Y/n(Purple Sister): *tch* That hurt a bit.

Pauline: Let me help you! HEAL!!!!

Pauline then heals Y/n's injuries.

Y/n(Purple Sister): Thanks for that, Pauline! Now, onwards!

Everyone: Right!

*Time-skip*

As Y/n and the others started getting through the tough areas, the manage to run into Magolor.

Magolor: You?!

Y/n(Purple Sister): That's me!

Wence: You will pay for playing with the Elder Dragons!

Magolor: Oh, I'd like to see you try. But since death would be more fun, and I'd really enjoy playing with my food. Let's have a little bit of fun, shall we?

Magolor then opens another gateway and out of it comes a black battleship.

Y/n(Purple Sister): A flying battleship?!

Magolor: Indeed! Now face the wrath of the Lor Starcutter!

The Starcutter then launches it's wings like boomerangs, hitting Rom and Ram.

Ram(White Sister): Give eternal rest to the wicked! ICE COFFIN!!!

Ram then launches some ice attacks at the Starcutter, damaging it a bit.

Rom(White Sister): My turn now! ETERNAL FORCE BLIZZARD!!!!

Rom then covers the entire thing in ice, and causing more damage to the ship. The Starcutter then starts shooting stars from the emblem.

Wence: You three, get behind us!

Y/n(Purple Sister): Okay!

Rom and Ram(White Sisters): Right!

They all quickly get behind the Elder Dragons, and the dragons then layer up the defense magic to block all the shots.

Reina: FIREBALL, CONTINUOUS FIRE!!!!

Pauline: BOILING WATER BALL!!!!!

Reina and Pauline then cast spells at the Starcutter, getting quite a few hits on it.

Y/n(Purple Sister): Now, NEPGEARDAM!!!!

A giant robot comes down, shocking everyone, but what makes everyone besides Rom, Ram, and Yui shocked is the face.