[2]

1 week later...

Olivia Pov:

My first day of school was today, I decided to dress nice to hopefully make a good impression.

the fit:

School wasn't far from my house so i decided to walk

School wasn't far from my house so i decided to walk. I saw plenty of others walking to school but decided to keep to myself for now.

I walked into my first class, it was history. I was relatively early so I sat by myself for a few minutes. As the class started filling up I saw this group of 5 people walk in, immediately eye catching. The group sat around me and after a few minutes of whispering one decided to introduce himself. "Hi, I'm Jj, and you are?". I stuttered over my words nervously but introduced myself back. "Hello, i'm Olivia Pine."

He introduced me to the rest of the group. First a boy named John B, He was a sweet boy with longer hair and was honestly super welcoming. Next I met John B's girlfriend, Sarah, she was shy towards me but overall she was super kind. Pope was next, he had a bubbly personality and was super funny which made me feel comfortable and less nervous. Last was Kie, we didn't talk much and honestly I don't know if she liked me or not, she seemed stand-offish.

As I was explaining how i just moved here the teacher walked in, so everyone took their seats and sat quietly. For the rest of the class we did basic intros on what we should expect for the school year. The class bell rang so I jumped out of my seat and began for the door until I heard my name. I turned around to see JJ standing there. We started walking together.

"Would you like to go to a party tonight, you know it could help you get to know people in a less boring setting" JJ says.

"I don't know if I should come, i'm new, wouldn't it be awkward for me to just show up?"

"Absolutely not, If you show up with my friends and I...nobody will think anything of it, okay?"

"Okay, sounds good...where is it?"

"It's at a place we call the bone yard, It's just a beach honestly, we can come and pick you up if you'd like."

"Okay, i live on 32 shore ave."

"wait wait" he goes "You're a kook?!?"

a kook? i think, wtf if that.

"what's a kook?" I ask.

"You're rich, kooks are also known to be kinda stuck up, us pogues or the poor I guess i could say, uh... we don't normally hang with kooks, but for you i'll let it slide...We will pick you up around nine" he states and walks into his next class.

I stand there confused wondering why money matters here... i let it go and continue with my day.

Class after class with the same bullshit, talking about what to expect, safety rules and expectations. Finally the last bell rings and I've never stood up so fast. I rush out of school and walk home by myself and decide I should start preparing for the party.