————————————————————————

(A few weeks later: September 10th 2018)

"Why do you have to work there? You know the Legends mention the Cullen's and they're at the school you're teaching at?" Paul asked his younger twin sister, walking into her son's, Jayden's, bedroom as she got her eighteen months old ready for the day. "Although, that outfit is cute." He admitted, spotting Mama's boy outfit as he pulled faces at his nephew.
"You know why. Now that Riggs and his family are trying to take Jayden away I need a more substantial job. Plus, it was the only job available." Margot said upset, kissing her baby boy's forehead. Despite how he was conceived she loved her son dearly. "I know I picked it." She added sassily, flicking her hair over her shoulder causing her brother to laugh.

"Can you watch him while I get dressed?" She asked her twin brother, waving her hand at her pyjamas. She was so glad she showered last night.
"Mama." Jayden cried, reaching for her. Margot smiled and picked him up, rubbing their noses together as she kissed all over his face making him screech with laughter.
"Course I will. Whose watching him while you're working?" Paul asked.
"Mum has him till noon then Auntie Leah is coming to play, isn't she baby?" Margot cooed to her son.
"All right, go get dressed and I'll drop you off on my way to work and pick you up." Paul said, snatching Jayden from his sister, holding him up above his head making the baby laugh and successfully distracting him so Margot could slip away.

"Thanks Paulie." Margot said gratefully, kissing her brother's cheek and hurrying to the bathroom to do her facial cleansing routine and clean her teeth and use her mouthwash, before finally heading to her room. Stripping out of her pyjamas and dumping them on the bed, she slipped into her red matching underwear after using her deodorant and putting on her favourite perfume. Once done she quickly did her makeup consisting of natural smokey-eye eyeshadow, black eyeliner and mascara, and dark red lipstick and dark grey nail varnish (which she put on last night).

Next; Margot put some of her hair into braid then pulled it all back into a neat but curly ponytail, before she put on some black and dark Pearl short dangling earrings, black trousers that hugged her toned legs and flared out at the ankles, a dark grey button up blouse that had no sleeves, and had a black stripe under the buttons, black peep-toe heels and a black leather jacket. Grabbing her light grey handbag she slipped her purse, dark red lipstick, house keys, phone and charger, and a small case of art supplies inside. Checking the time she ran into the kitchen to grab her lunch and large water bottle from the fridge.
"Everything okay, sweetheart? You have everything?" Her mother, Cora Lahote asked, sipping at her coffee.

"I think so." Margot replied, as she double checked her bag. "Thanks for looking after Jay, Mum. I know you'd rather be sleeping. Has Dad gone to work?"
"You don't need to thank me, baby. You know I'd do anything for my babies and my gorgeous grandson. I'm just sorry we couldn't protect you." Cora said sadly, watching her daughter blink back the horrific memories of when she was raped on a night out with Leah and Cara as they celebrated Leah's eighteenth birthday.
"I'm okay. I'm okay." Margot muttered, as she gathered herself once more, leaning into her mother's hug.
"We won't let him take Jayden, sweetheart, and he won't be let out of prison no matter how hard or how much money his parents splash around. Your father and Charlie won't allow it." Cora promised, hugging her daughter tightly.

"And you look beautiful sweetheart." She added, kissing her daughter's forehead just as Paul came downstairs and entered the kitchen with Jayden on his hip who lit up when he saw his mother and reached for her and started calling for her.
"Mama. Mama. Mama." Jayden exclaimed, making grabby hands at his mother.
"Hi baby." Margot cooed, hugging her son. "Were you good for Uncle Paulie?" She asked, smiling when her brother nodded. "Good boy." She praised, kissing his forehead before wiping away the lipstick mark. "And thanks Mum." She added to her mother.
"The pair of you eat your breakfast and I'll feed my beloved grandson." Cora ordered lovingly, strapping her grandson into his high chair, a body bib covering him before she fed him his baby porridge that was banana flavour and a bottle of milk. Laughing, the twins sat down and ate their own breakfasts knowing not to argue.