Alex's outfit ^^^^
Alex's POV
"New school, wish me luck" and my mom says "hah, you start before me" and I say "don't remind me." I mumble "my ass looks great, lets do this, Alex" and I go into this new school. They're all staring at me, just fabulous. Everyone here is hot. How?! I find my locker, check my phone, slip books that I don't need into the locker. Then I hear a "Jack, you're so desperate to fuck someone that you're going to go for a guy when you're straight?" The guy, Jack, replies with "who said I didn't go both ways, Rian?" This Jack guy walks over to me and I shut my locker, turning to face him. He says "so you're new?" I say "yeah, do you have any better first lines?" He leans against the locker next to mine, about a foot way from me. He says "well, you see, princess, I didn't have a lot of time to think of one." I say "eh, I've heard worse, what's up?" I bite my lip, looking at him, me being almost the same height as him with my heels on. He says "ya know, going to hell" gesturing to the hallway. I chuckle saying "graduate in a couple years anyway" and he says" two, almost there" and we chuckle and I say "thank the heavens" us laughing at the little bit of irony. He says "there's a party at my house tonight, wanna be my date?" I say "I'm not the kind of person you want." My rejection seems to not even bother him at all. He says "who are you then?" I lean in like I'm gonna kiss his cheek and I say "I'm not your next whore, Jack." He mumbles "you're difficult" and I say "I try not to be easy but you make that harder" innocently against his cheek. Before he says anything I walk to my first class, I'm definitely playing hard to get with him but it certainly won't be so easy for me. I bite my lip and I sit in the back and cross my ankles, checking the time on my phone and a guy I vaguely recognize from earlier sits next to me and I say "your friend is really into me." He says "be careful how you walk near him, ice is thin, he only wants one thing" and I say "I've been around the block, I know what he's doing" biting my lip. He says "he gets everyone so quickly then leaves them hanging out to dry, I feel bad for everyone that tries and fails but he's a really good guy if you get through that." I say "I can get through to him" and he says "thats what they all say" and I say "don't be so sure" biting my lip and looking straight into his eyes. I pull a piece of gum out of my bag and put it in my mouth chewing it and I say "why is the teacher not here yet? This is a school right?" Everyone chuckles and I chew my gum, blowing a bubble and just boredly sitting there. Then the teacher comes in and everyone seems so sick of him and the teacher checks me out weirdly and I flip him off, blowing a bubble. He comes up to me saying "do we have a problem?" I say "well, I'd prefer my teacher thirty years older than me to not check me out, I'm sixteen, fuck yourself" looking at my phone. The teacher says "this is my last day and these darned kids can't seem to shut up." I say "thank god it's your last day, I wouldn't know what to do with myself if I had to see you everyday. Just absolute torture" and he says "I bet you're into torture" and I say "what kind of teacher are you?" The guy I was talking to that's next to me mumbles "a substitute" and I chuckle saying "maybe you should do your job" looking at the sub teacher. He turns around and walks to the front and starts teaching this boring as hell math class.
An hour later
I go to English and I sit next to another guy that was talking to Jack earlier and he nods at me saying "don't get hurt by him, pretty boy" and I bite my lip saying "I know what I'm doing, I went over this with your other friend about an hour ago." He says "just giving a reminder or a warning" and I say "technically it's both, call it what you want" shrugging and the teacher comes in and starts to teach us something and I mumble "hey, this teacher isn't like the other asshole" and the guy next to me mumbles "I'm guessing you had the sub?" I nod mumbling "he checked me out" and he mumbles "that's normal" and I mumble "gross" and he mumbles "gross indeed" nodding. I blow bubbles with my gum boredly and I just listen, occasionally writing notes down and I cross my ankles, twirling my pencil in my fingers. I mumble "wait, she looks familiar" and he mumbles "Jacks mom" and I mumble "oh shit" and he nods mumbling "if you met her outside of school you'd never guess." She smiles saying "ok, does everyone understand?" The guy next to me raises his hand and the teacher says "yes, Rian?" Rian says "did you know that I've shrunk two inches?" She says "I'm gonna start shrinking and my hair is gonna start graying if I keep talking to you, boy. Homework is due tomorrow" rolling her eyes and I chuckle and I start doing my homework so I don't have any tonight. I mumble "for a nice lady, this homework is pretty stupid" and the guy next to me, Rian, chuckles and we chuckle and we do our homework together, copying answers from each other that we don't know the answer to. I mumble "I'm Alex, I'll see you around" when the bell rings and he nods mumbling "k, pretty boy" us going to lunch.