30

Y/n pov

I didn't feel tipsy at all, just a little nervous from the questions being thrown at me in the game.
"I dare you to go upstairs and do whatever you want with Sophia for the rest of the night." Jack says laughing daring Noah.
Sophia's eyes widened,
"Easy, come on." Noah says standing up and helping Sophia stand up.
"I'm only agreeing to this because this game is getting boring, goodnight." Sophia blows a kiss at us all.
We laughed and they left.
"Alright truth or dare Finn?" Millie asks.
"Um truth." Finn answers.
"Again?" Gaten laughs.
"Oh shh, since you keep picking truth- I'll just have to spice up your questions." Millie smirks.
She looked over at me, god please don't do anything stupid Millie. I hadn't told her about what's going on between Finn and I, but she told me she thinks Finn and I together would be adorable.
"Favorite sex position?" Millie asks.
I kinda blushed, thinking about that.
"Uhm-" Finn hesitated.
He wasn't going to answer-
Millie smirks and slid the liquor bottle over to him, but Caleb stopped him.
"Wait come on brother, we're your best friends you can tell us-" Jack chuckles.
"How about we all go around and say our personal favorites?" Caleb asks.
Finn didn't say anything-
"Mines 69." Sadie shrugs.
"My favorite is definitely cowgirl." Gaten chuckles.
Next was Caleb,
We all looked at him waiting to say-
"Doggy style." He smirks.
"Sleeping beauty." Millie giggles.
"The hook up." Jack sighs.
"Y/n your turn." Caleb says.
They all looked at me,
"Uhm, honestly I don't have a favorite." I sigh.
"Come on everyone has a favorite." Gaten says.
"Not me." I shrug.
"Yeah same, guess I'm into all of them." Finn chuckles.

Later on..

"Truth or dare Y/n?" Sadie asks.
"Um dare." I smile.
Sadie and Millie gave each other a look-
"I dare you to seven minutes in heaven with Finn!" Sadie laughs.
"What? Are we in high school now?" Caleb laughs.
"I think that's an excellent idea." Millie smirks.
"No spice it up more!" Jack adds.
"Okay how about ten minutes and you both have to be in your underwear." Sadie smiles.
I kinda laughed, he won't agree to this.
"Um, only if Finn agrees-" I sigh.
Please don't agree.
"Okay." Finn shrugs.
I kinda gasped, how could he agree to that shit!
"Alright you know what that means, off with it!" Gaten laughs.
We both gave each other a look,
Then we both took off our shirts- and our shorts, I didn't look at him but we all walked over to the closet in the guest room.
"Alright get on in!" Sadie and Millie laugh.
"Have fun you two." Caleb and Gaten laugh too.
We went in the closet, it's pretty much a small closet filled with random things. I leaned against the wall and he did the same across on the other side.
"See you in ten." Jack winks closing the closet door.
We heard them cracking the fuck up like they did something crazy.

I didn't look at him, just down at my socks.
"So-" Finn sighs.
"We don't have to talk, just stand here for ten minutes." I say.
"I know you think I'm bullshitting you- but I've never felt this way before towards anyone." He says looking at me.
But I didn't give him back any eye contact-
"I don't know what to tell you, I'm scared I'll say something I'll regret." I sigh.
"Like what doll?" Finn asks.
Screw it, one way or another he'll find out anyway- but I won't let it get any more father than this.
"I have feelings for you too Wolfhard-" I say looking at him.
His eyes lit up, I could see his excitement in his face.
"But we're nothing more than just that, I'll be out your life in about two weeks anyways." I sigh looking back down.
"You admit your feelings for me, yet you deny you and I could be anything more- the moment I first met you I denied that I had feelings for you, I know exactly what your going through." Finn says.
"I'm going through the truth of us being together, and it's wrong." I say.
"Come with me." Finn says.
"What?" I ask confused.
Finn came closer to me and he was looking down at me-

"Come with me on my tour." He says.
Finn's not asking, he's telling me to.
"That's not the solution to our problems." I say with a knot in my throat.
He crested my cheek and gently made me look up at him,
"We could be so much more than this." Finn says.
"No we can't, don't you get it? After this I have to go to college and figure out how I'm going to support myself with no money! I can't drag you down with me, you have your own life-" I say holding in my tears, but one fell. Finn used his thumb to wipe it,
"I'll help you, I could get you somewhere Doll. You won't have to stress with me." He says grabbing my hands.
"I won't depend on you-" I sniffle.
"That's not what I'm saying-" Finn sighs.
"We're just not going to work, besides I doubt you'll feel this way for me once you don't live with me." I say letting go of his hands.
"Don't you get it? I've never felt this way about anyone or anything, I'll keep telling you that till you understand." He sighs.
I didn't say anything-
"We could make each other happy." Finn says.
"You just don't get what I'm saying." I sigh.
"I do understand, and I'm saying if we really do have feelings for each other, we will get through anything." He says.

"Okay but- but-" I hesitated.
"What's this all really about? Why can't you let me make you happy?" Finn asks.
"I've never done this before, I don't know how to interact with you anymore- or even be around you without thinking of how us together would change things." I admit.
"I've never done this before either, I'm going to learn how to do this with you too." He says grabbing both my hands again.
"I need more time." I sigh pulling my hands back.
Then he sighed, backed away from me.
That's when I remembered we were half naked still- so I awkwardly covered my lower area parts with my hands. After a couple of minutes he kinda laughed-
"What?" I ask chuckling, his laugh is contagious.
"I can't believe we've been standing here half naked in our underwear for the last 5 minutes." Finn giggles.
"Yeah I realized that two minutes ago." I laugh.
"I only agreed because I wanted to be alone with you." He sighs.
"Weirdo, you live with me- were alone together all the time." I chuckle.
"That's different, we're on opposite sides of the house all the time and cross paths once in a while. Then go out to events like these when we're bored." Finn smirks.
All I did was laugh,
I hate how he makes me feel, like I want to kiss him and hide him in my pocket so nobody else could have him. I almost feel greedy for wanting something I know I can't have. But that's the thing, I could have him- and I choose not to as painful as it sounds.
___________________________