【Chapter 15】

Start from the beginning

"Nah, let me and (Y/n) handle this." Meliodas stated, his arms crossed as he held a serious expression, (Y/n) doing the same as she tried to hide a snicker. 

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ---- •°*"˜.•°*"˜

"Holy shit! I drew an ass on her nose! So whenever she pushes it up and down it looks like it twerking!" (Y/n) cackled as she slammed down the bottle of apple juice on the ground, tears coming out of her eyes as she began to wheeze at the memory. 

Meliodas fell to his side as he clutched his stomach, also crying from the memory. "You guys should have been there! We gotta do that again, (Y/n)!" Meliodas breathed out, grabbing onto (Y/n) shoulder as he tried to get up only for (Y/n) to also fall as both of them were know in the ground, the memory keeping replaying in their mind. 

"Captain! Stop laughing! Din-din's ready so open wide!" Diane demanded as she pushed the huge fish towards Meliodas who was still laughing, not minding the fish. Huffing as he ignored her, Diane turned her attention over towards (Y/n) who was beginning to slightly calm down.

"Hey, (Y/n), open up!" Diane exclaimed and pushed the fish at her, though (Y/n) just stared at it, the smirk still on her face. "That's way too big, Snakey." (Y/n) shook her head and tried to get up only for Meliodas to pull her back down as he tried to calm himself, failing miserably. 

"Um, Diane? Are your injuries really okay now?" King asked her, concern clear in his voice. "Simp." (Y/n) stated as she took another sip of her apple juice, no longer looking at Diane or King. Snapping his head over towards (Y/n), King glared at her. "I am not a simp-"

"You're a simp, right there, what you just asked Snakey proves it." (Y/n) cut him off and took another long sip of her apple juice while looking at the fuming King straight in the eye. "I'm fine, (Y/n) checked me for injuries a couple of minutes ago actually!" Diane beamed happily as she remembered what happened. 

"Poor Snakey was hurt a little bit so I just pulled out my healing kit and healed her." (Y/n) informed King making his eyes widen in surprise. "Wait, you're a healer?!" Meliodas and Ban said at the same time only to turn towards one another and glare at each other. 

"Wow, making out in my room and now saying each other's sentences? Your love is blossoming beautifully." (Y/n) sighed dreamily as she imagined both of them hugging each other saying how much they love-

"Wait! Captain and Ban made out?!" King yelled in disbelief as he got in front of her face, pure surprise on his face. (Y/n) nodded, "Yep, saw it with my own eyes." Turning around to face Ban and Meliodas, King smirked. "I never knew you swung that way Ban-"

"I don't! I really don't! It's all a misunderstanding-!" Shushing Ban, (Y/n) put down her finger and patted his shoulder. "Don't worry, all of us support you. Being in love with one another is nothing bad, it's just love." (Y/n) reassured him and patted Meliodas' shoulder as well. 

"I'm not gay!" Meliodas exclaimed, trying to change (Y/n) mind only for her to shake her head. "You don't have to hide anything from me, Marshmellow. The closet sucks being in." (Y/n) gave him a wink and walked back over towards King as Hawks, Elizabeth, and Diane tried to hold in their laughter. 

"You're a healer?" King whispered in her ear only for (Y/n) to shake her head. "I just did what my mom did to me when I was younger; I kissed her little injures to help them feel better." (Y/n) replied in a hushed tone, winking at the end as she went back to looking at Meliodas and Ban glaring at each other. 

King looked down at her in confusion. 'Who the hell is she?' King shook his head and went back to looking at the drunk Ban as he tries to make Meliodas shut up. Tsking as he wasn't able to make his captain back down, Ban looked back over at King and pointed a finger at him, grinning from ear-to-ear.