ranboo looked,
confused?

he shrugged, signaling them to get their head off his shoulder, he shifted uncomfortably, the person put their head off but was still clinging onto him.

,,hey guys, wanna play truth or dare?" tubbo suggested excitingly, everyone agreed so we all sat on the floor with blankets, making a comfortable area for the game, i was sitting on the opposite of ranboo, what a nice view i have.

of course they sat next to him, i had george on one of my sides, and tubbo on the other.

,,okay, so, jack, truth or dare?" tommy asked jack, jack made eye contact with tommy thinking about his decision.
,,truth" jack said and everyone made comments like 'loser' 'oh come on' 'dont be a bitch'
,,ugh okay, any ladies in your life big J?" tommy scuffed, rolling his eyes but asking with an excitement.
,,no tommy, shut up" jack answered annoyed as tommy laughed at him.

,,ranboo" jack said.

ranboos head shot up looking at jack nervously, he didn't like that all the attention that was now focused on him.

,,truth or dare?"

,,well, since you decided to be a chicken, i choose dare!" ranboo said with his voice going higher at the end of the sentence. the person laughed and gently patted ranboos shoulder. he ignored them and waited for jack to tell him the dare.

,,i dare you to kiss them" jack said pointing at the person.

what the fuck.

what.

the.

fuck.

oh hell no.

,,jack what the fuck?" tommy pushed jacks shoulder as he whispered/yelled, jack looked at him confused until we made eye contact and he realized.
,,oh fuck, im sorry" jack whispered to me, ranboo just looked, confused, he didnt know what to do. he just kept looking around while they just looked at me and smiled and then looked at ranboo waiting for the kiss.

,,i um-, you guys do your thing, i- umm, im gonna get us some popcorn." i said standing up pointing to the kitchen, george grabbed my hand mouthing 'are you okay' i nodded and smiled. george is a sweetheart. i started to walk to the kitchen, i quickly looked back at ranboo, his eyes were fixed on me, i gave him a weak smile and walked to the kitchen.

i tried to distract myself from everything, trying to make some noise so i dont hear any kissing sounds.

"ew" i thought to myself.

i grabbed some popcorn from the shelf and put it in the microwave. i searched for a bowl, bending down to see if i find one.

,,y/n?"

my head shot up hitting my head against the counter mouthing 'fuck'. that hurt.
i looked up and saw ranboo walking up to me.
,,shoot, are you okay? im sorry, i didn't mean to scare you." he said walking up to me as i held my hand on the spot i hit my head on.

,,its okay, i-, i was just looking for a bowl" i said, he slowly leaned towards me just to grab a bowl that was behind me, he handed it to me.
the microwave started to beep, i stepped away from him opening the microwave, i put the popcorn in the bowl.

,,so how was the kiss?" after i asked that i immediately mentally face palmed myself, why would i ask that. my back was turned to ranboo still putting the popcorn in the bowl.

,,yeah, um, we- we didn't kiss, actually." ranboo said and my eyes widened, i heard footsteps. ranboo put his hands on my waist spinning me around so he can face me, little gasp came out of my mouth.

,,y/n dont you see that? i only want you, no one else. i just wasnt sure if-if you felt the same, but now i know you do. if you didn't, you wouldn't walk away like that, i know you y/n. i only want you."

ranboo leaned closer to me, putting his hand on cheek, and the other to put a strand of my hair behind my ear.

,,can i kiss you?"

i have never nodded so quickly in my life.

ranboo smiled, he leaned in and our lips connected. the euphoria i had from the kiss was unreal, i felt like the happiest person in the world, i put my hands around his neck deepening the kiss.

,,be mine y/n, i want you to be mine, not anybody elses, i knew since the first day we met i knew i would never want to lose you again...

so, y/n, will you be mine?" he cringed at all the things he just said a little bit, but as soon as he saw me smiling ear to ear, all his worries disappeared. i kissed him again.

,,yes, i would love to ranboo"

,,LETS FUCKING GO BOYS!" we both jumped as we looked in the doorway and saw tommy and tubbo come out cheering, me and ranboo both got socially embarrassed.

,,i knew you could do it boss man!" tubbo said patting ranboos back.

now he was mine, and no one could change that.