part 12: you cant tell me how I feel

Tamaki woke up before you, it was 9 a.m. Tamaki yawned then realized he was cuddling you. His face and ears turned a dark shade of red. He didn't want to move so he didn't wake you, he knew you didn't sleep great so he would just have to suffer from embarrassment till you woke up. Tamaki was stuck but as much as he was dying he didn't mind being this close to you. He pressed his forehead against your back. For some reason you smelled like waffles.

The feeling of Tamaki's forehead pressed to your back made you wake up a little. You were about to close your eyes again when you remembered Tamaki was cuddling you so you sat up. When you looked at Tamaki he was awake and he let out a heavy sigh.

"g-good morning y/n" he said giving you a still tired smile.

"Morning, sorry if you couldn't move because of me.." you mumbled.

Tamaki sat up and shook his head then pat your head. "No, I-I just didn't w-want to move i-in cause it woke y-you up" he smiled again to reassure you.

You nodded and rubbed your eyes you didn't have a nightmare after Tamaki cuddled you. You blushed and tried not to think of it. Tamaki had gotten up from the bed grabbed some casual clothes.

"I-Im gonna go get us breakfast o-ok?" He looked at you and you nodded he then left you alone in his room.

You put your hand on your chest. " of all people to fall for why him? There's probably so many people who would want to date him.." you thought to yourself before leaving his room to go to yours and change your clothes.

You walked into your room. Nothing changed from when you were kidnapped that's good. You put on a gray T-shirt and black leggings just to be comfy. You sighed a heavy sigh Tamaki wouldn't get out of your head.

Some time had passed you started to walk to back to Tamaki's room but right as you were about to turn the corner you got a glance of a girl and Tamaki together. You took a quick step back to listen to what they were saying.

"a-amajiki I think you're really cute and I-I was wondering if we could go out sometime" said the girl blushing heavy

Your stomach tied into a knot. The girl was so pretty and she seemed to have a nice personality. Why would Tamaki say no?

"s-sorry but I-I have a crush o-on someone e-else! I-I have to g-g-go.." Tamaki said walking to his room ad fast as he could.

The girl started crying and ran past you the opposite way. You took a deep breath you didn't realize you were holding and continued back to Tamaki's room. "who would Tamaki have a crush on? Ill ask him..." Right before you were about to open the door Tamaki opened it suddenly and stared at you for a second. He pulled you into a tight hug.

"T-Tamaki you ok?" You asked hugging him back he just nodded and pulled you inside.

You both sat on the floor and starting eating. It was getting colder it was going to be winter soon. You hated winter and the cold the snow was beautiful but your cold in the middle of summer so it really sucks when winter comes.

"So... Tamaki you have a crush on anyone?" You asked suddenly.

Tamaki almost choked on his food. "y-yeah... but y-your not allowed to know who i-it is" he said shoving takoyaki in his mouth.

You giggled "am I not allowed to know cause its me Tamaki?" You said teasingly and Tamaki turned bright red and you stared at him.

"He turned so red when I said that...does he have a crush on me?! No no I'm not going to get my hopes up." Without realizing it your face started to turn red too. You stared at Tamaki as Tamaki stared at the floor.

"no! w-why would I-I have a c-crush on y-you! y-you're my friend!!" He said loudly blushing more.

You heart started to ache. "Exactly were friends...just friends nothing more." your eyes started to fill with tears and when Tamaki looked at you he got startled.

"y-y/n why are you crying?!" Tamaki came over to you to cup your face but you lightly pushed him away.

"I'm fine stop treating me like a baby!" You bit your lip as more and more tears came out "you're the worst Tamaki I hate you!" You tried to hold back tears and Tamaki didn't know what to do.

Tamaki grabbed you and pulled you into a tight hug. You tried to push him away as you cried. You wanted to run and hide away forever. It was so obvious now that you had a crush on him, he was going to hate you now. Tamaki pushed his forehead to yours.

"Y/n p-please don't cry i-its ok please s-stop trying to push me away.." Tamaki mumbled and lightly rubbed your noses together.

"No! Its so obvious now! I hate you! And your going to hate me now! I hate you so much!" You started to sob and with all your might tried to push Tamaki away but he was to strong.

Tamaki's eyes teared up but he looked so angry. "Y/n shut up! You cant t-tell me how I feel so shut up!" Tamaki started to cry but he grabbed the back of your head gently and pressed his lips to yours.

You both held your breaths. You stopped trying to push him away and suddenly the tears stopped flooding from your eyes and so did Tamaki's. You melted into him and blushed lightly. His lips were soft and he was being so gentle. Time felt like it stopped.

Finally Tamaki backed away both of you taking a deep breath Tamaki went as red as a cherry and stood up facing away from you. "I-I'm sorry... I-I don't k-k-know what got i-into me..." he mumbled covering his mouth.