2

Aiden POV:-

Victor:- Tomorrow is the day u will get to know who's mate
Aiden:- I hope Victor
Victor:- U will this time
Aiden:- I'm now 20 & till now I didn't find her
Victor:- Maybe she wasn't here with us but tomorrow u will know who she's because ur parents prepare a big party for u to take the crown & for ur birthday
Aiden:- OK

Kristen POV:-

Tomorrow is my birthday I will meet my mate I know I said I don't want to meet him but I want  I'm  dying to know who's he.
           I wish he will be someone good from this pack Xavier for example he's a good person even if he was from Aiden friends but he's different from them. I remember that one day he stopped Aiden from bullying me.

Aiden POV:-

I was going to my room when I heard a beautiful song coming from Kristen room What's happening here she shouldn't be hearing any .using she's a slave here. I will show her what I'm going to do.

      I was going to beat her but when I saw what she was wearing I couldn't control my self so I did what I did for the first I touch someone I hate so much.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Next Morning:-

Kristen POV:-

I woke up to get ready for today when I was getting ready I remember what I did yesterday with Aiden I was so stupid to do this with him. I will be careful again to don't do anything like this again.

       I cooked something quickly for the pack & go to my room to get ready cause today is my birthday & my sister is taking me out Yeah my sister I have one she's the only one who loves me here her name is Katherine.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Aiden POV:-

Today is the day of my 20th birthday & the day I will  be the alpha I wish that I will know who's my Luna, my love I have been waiting for her for so many years when my 18th birthday came & I didn't find her I was so sad but today I have a feeling U will know who she's.

           I walked downstairs to go to the hallway when I saw Kristen heading to the hallway I don't know what happened to me but I catch her arms & push her to the locker & started to kiss her on her neck & I sunk my teeth to her & marked her I can't believe I did that before I even found my mate.

        I was so focusing on my thoughts that I didn't realize anything until I felt a sharp pain on cheeks & I look down & saw it was the bitch Kristen who slapped me.

Sarah:- OMG HOW DARE U BITCH SLAP AIDEN HE'S GOING TO BE UR ALPHA A FEW MINUTES. AIDWN WHY ARW U NOT SAYING ANYTHING TO HER?
Aiden:- Who told u I will not say anything  I will beat out the crap of her

Kristen POV:-

I was getting beaten again on my birthday I was so hurt until Aiden stops & I looked up & I was shocked when my wolf & his shout at the same time 'Mate'.  No no I can't believe it's him it can't be he's my bully & abuser.

Sarah:- I can't believe that this whole is ur mate
Aiden:- No no u can't be I don't want u to be my mate why should it be u "I Aiden Evans reject u Kristen Black as my mate & Luna for this pack".
Kristen:- I can't believe this u took everything from me & now u are rejecting me? I will never forget this. U killed me. I hate u. I hate u all bitches I don't want to have anything with u all. " I Kristen Black going to leave this pack & have my own life".