"No, no. You only put one cup of milk." Tendo explained, drawing a diagram on a napkin. "You want the more milky taste-"

"Reminder to never allow you to cook mash potatoes every again." Selina interrupted. "Just use boxed mashed potato. It's the easiest way of getting food, too."

"Store bought stuff taste like cardboard." Katashi scrunched up his face. "How can you enjoy that shit?"

"Are you defying the amazement of store-bought mashed potato?" Aurelia demanded, dramatically putting her knife down on the table.

"No-"

"At least he isn't this monster." Unnan jabbed a thumb over at his teammate who sat besides him. "Always complaining that gravy messes up mash potatoes."

"What the fuck?" Selina raised her eyebrow at him. "Are you okay? No offense, but gravy mashed potatoes is literally everything."

"That's what I'm keep on telling him!" Unnan put his head on the table. "The stubborn dumbass won't admit he's wrong."

"Sounds like another stubborn dumbass I'm awfully familiar with." Tendo stated straight at Selina.

The Captain hummed in response, not realizing that he was talking to her until everyone turned to face her. "Pardon? What do I have anything to do with a stubborn dumbass?" She nodded over at Semi, who sat at a table with the rest of the third years.

"You both are stubborn dumbasses."

The boys' captains were at their own table, conversing about boring things (pretty sure it led up to farming and soil at some point). All in all, it was either very interesting or just painfully boring. Besides from Iizuna, Ushijima, Kiryuu, and Kita was quite enjoying the conversation.

The first years were also awkwardly eating their dinner, not one person speaking anything. Crickets. Just crickets.

As for the rest of the second years-

A good fight was about to break lose, and someone should stop them immediately (no one did, by the way). And what were they arguing about exactly? Well...

"Two towels for each person in a bathroom is the right amount." Osamu slammed his hands on the table. "Final."

"Hell no." Atsumu denied. "At least five."

"I'm scared on how much you both have." Shirabu grumbled.

"They have 32." Suna informed, not looking up from his phone.

"What the fuck."

Alina gave him a weird look, "Now I'm scared on how you know."

"Counted a while back." Lilith stirred her tea. "This isn't the first time we had this debate. Almost ended with the twins falling off of the stairs because they were wrestling."

"I think I have a picture somewhere." Suna closed whatever all he was doing and opened his photo album.

"Dude, 4236 pictures and videos?" One of Mujinazaka's second-years, Hondo, scoffed when he saw the number. "Where is your storage?"

"I still have like 1 GB left." Suna was scrolling through an album called 'Miya Twins stupidity'. "That can at least hold another 500 pictures."

"Someone get the guy more storage." Inarizaki's Girl's Volleyball Team Libero -Julie- twirled her fork at Suna.

"So, Tsukumo-chan, I heard that you're dating someone." Atsumu had a teasing gleam in his eyes as he looked straight at Alina.

Alina stood up from the table, not wanting to deal with any more teasing for the rest of the day. "I'm good. Lilith, I swear to god if you said anything-"