"I'll be there in a bit!" Takemichi said, and hung up.

The male looked at his phone before putting it away, "You're friend will be here, (Y/n). I'm guessing that's your name since your friend said it."

The said girl smiled, nodding, "Hmm!" She hummed.

"(Y/n)...Where have I—" The blond male said, before gaping, "Y-You're..."

"Huh? What's wrong?" His friend said.

"She's the Beauty of Shibuya!"

"What?!"

"(Y/n)-chan!!!" Takemichi's voice could be heard, making the girl turn and run to him, who ran into his open arms and hugged him, "I'm so glad you're okay!" He then looked at the other two, "Thank you for looking after her while I came to get her!" He said, bowing.

"Uhm...Is it true that she's the Beauty of Shibuya?" Chifuyu said.

"Eh? Uh, yeah...Kind of a silly nickname." The male said, chuckling, "Anyway, thanks again! Say bye to them, (Y/n)-chan."

"Hmm." (Y/n) hummed, going up to the two and patting their heads, which made the two blush, then the girl walked back, holding Takemichi's hand.

The two then walked away.

'She's so cute...She literally looks like she came out of a manga!' Chifuyu thought.

'That was the Beauty of Shibuya? No wonder she holds that title...' Baji thought.

-----

"Are we really going to find Osanai here, Naoto?" Future Takemichi said, looking at the male that was behind him, who was holding (Y/n)'s hand.

"You came out of the blue and told me to find him. Like I had any time to gather intel."

"Yeah, my bad. This was an emergency."

"What?"

"Besides, you gave me bad intel about Mikey-kun and Draken-kun being at odds with each other. Those two would never fight each other!"

Naoto put his unoccupied hand to his chin, "In the past, a conflict between Toman and Moebius is about to start. Ryuguji is going to die during that altercation."

"Yeah. So if we ask Osanai from Moebius about it, we might find a way to stop Draken-kun from being killed."

"Er, pardon me." A male voice said, making them look, "Could I get past you?"

"Oh, sorry." Takemichi said, as the three scoot back to let the male pass.

"Thanks." He said to them.

"I knew it was good to have a cop like you around, Naoto."

"Don't let your guard down." Naoto said.

"What's the holdup, Osanai?!" A male's voice exclaimed, as the three others were slightly startled.

"Wait...Osanai?" Takemichi said, as he ran to the front of the construction building.

"How long does it take you to eat lunch?!" His boss said.

"Huh? but I came back on time."

"You need to start pulling your damn weight around here!"

"That guy's Osanai?" The black haired male said.

"Don't just stand here staring into space! You hear me?"

"Moebius's former commander?"

"Well, get a move on!"