14.

cw for // attempt at harrassment and slurs used (such as slut)

A/N: thank you so much for 900 reads and 100 votes! i honestly made this for fun, but im really glad you're enjoying it <3

-------

Chan should have ran out as soon he figured out how disturbing the man's gaze was. It's the way he looks at Chan from head to toe, clearly checking him out shamelessly is what made it so repulsive for Chan to even be standing near him. The scarier thing is that this guy is much older and stronger than Chan.

As the stranger got closer, Chan was against the cold stall, heart beating in his chest. He couldn't believe it. Hopefully Seungkwan and Hansol realized that he's been gone for too long. "Why do you look so scared, honey? I ain't gonna do nothin'." the man leaned closer to Chan and the only thing Chan could was push him away, firm hands on his chest. He had such a thick accent, Chan barely understood him.

"Get off me, you fucking asshole," Chan finally had the courage to aim for the weak spot. No, not his crotch, but the eyes. If he can't see, what's the chance of him doing anything else? So, Chan took both of his thumbs and poked his eyes, and Chan wasn't messing around, he did it incredibly painful so that this guy knows he shouldn't do this again. To anyone. The man practically screams, and while he's covering his eyes, distracted, Chan ran out of the bathroom. The stranger was yelling at him to come back, but Chan got away just in time to bump into someone's chest.

"Chan? What's going on?" It was Hansol's voice, considering how calming it was. "Who is that?"

"Let's just go," Chan tried to grab Hansol's arm, only realizing later that Seungkwan was also standing there next to Hansol.

The man tried to leave as well, but Hansol stepped up to him, clearly trying to size him up. They looked around the same height and Hansol seemed to not care if the stranger was noticeably older. Chan was touched because he knew Hansol and Seungkwan were always protective, but at the same time, he doesn't want to cause a scene.

"Where the fuck do you think you're going?" Seungkwan surprisingly asks. Chan can't tell if it's from the lights, but Seungkwan looked red from anger. He's never seen him this upset before. "You tried to do something to our boyfriend?"

The man smirks, he looked amused more than intimidated. "Ah, so he's dating the both of you?" the stranger glances at Chan, almost as if he was disgusted by him. "Don't worry, I didn't touch the little slut."

Chan couldn't help but be shocked, and both Hansol and Seungkwan had the same expression as well. The youngest felt horrible, the words sure effected him despite it being from a stranger. Chan tried his best to not the words hurt, but Seungkwan saw this and shoved the guy, harshly. He ended up hitting his head against the wall, the man grabbing it with a groan.

"What's your problem? You can't get a fucking wife so now you harass minors?" Hansol scoffs, "What a typical old man."

"Guys, let's go, please," Chan felt uncomfortable just having the guy stare at all of them, and he didn't want to ruin their night than he already has.

Seungkwan wraps an arm around Chan, Hansol gives one last glare at the older man before the three of them walk back to the bar. Seungkwan ends up telling the bartender that there's a creepy old man harrassing people, and the man ends up getting thrown out of the club  by the bouncer.

"Are you okay, baby? Do you need anything?" Hansol asks immediately, looking at Chan with concern.

"I'm fine. He didn't do anything except say some weird things. I poked both of his eyes and ran out," Chan told them, accepting water from the bartender with a polite smile. "That was really close, though. I'm sorry I got you guys—"