1.

It was quiet

It was quiet. When Kiara opened her eyes, she found herself in a hall,  a school hall to be specific. This was unlike the school halls she was used to, as this was an American school soo...

The place was oddly specific for her, but she couldn't pinpoint as to where she had seen this hallway. She walked further in the quiet halls, to at least find one person so she could understand the situation, that how she just got transferred over the seven seas.

She found a huge door and she approached that door, opening it. There she saw something unexpected, the big bad hybrid and the infamous doppelganger. What the hell? thought the platinum-haired brunette.

Elena saw a girl on at the entry of the gym and she yelled, "GO! run away."

The hybrid saw the platinum-haired girl at the gym doors, as her eyes widened at him.

The second her eyes fell upon the hybrid, she did a full 180, crazy.

She ran in the hallway, why she did it, she didn't know but she still did it. Her flight and fight response always ends up in flight, when she doesn't understand the situation.

  Coward.

Shut up. Not my fault.

The hybrid sped in front of her, and she came to an abrupt stop.

"Where do you think you are going, love?" asked the hybrid as he narrowed his eyes on the beauty that was standing in front of him. He had seen almost everyone in this pony little town, but he had never seen this face, if he would have, he wouldn't have forgotten it.

"Well I did an idiotic attempt of running away from you, didn't I?" stated the platinum-haired brunette.

"Yes indeed love, you did. Now you are coming with me." announced the hybrid as he grabbed her arms and dragged her towards the gym.

She tried to pry his hands off her.

"Hey! hey! leave my arms, I can walk myself." said the girl as she started to pinch him intentionally.