Chapter 33

I was crying again. I wanted my Hayden so bad!

"Shut up you stupid prego bitch." Curt yelled at me. He wasn't my father anymore. He was a crazy psycho.

I hugged my knees to my chest. It's been a week since I was taken away. I had been crying in the car after a little while. I told the cops that I needed to be taken back since I couldn't go through a pregnancy without my husband. Curt and Courtney, his slutty girlfriend, took me to a doctor for this kind of stuff to see if I was lying or not. I wasn't. But they won't take me back to him. They won't even let me tell him that I'm pregnant with his baby.

But he might already know though. I suddenly realized.

I had left the pregnancy tests on the counter. All eight of them. In plain view.

Since our bedroom was upstairs we used the downstairs bathroom a lot of time. That's where they were. So of course he would see them.

We aren't even allowed to see each other even though I'm pregnant. They want to keep us apart. It's sort o fa messed up Romeo and Juliet. Except it's my psychopathic father who hates my husband, who my mom is okay with. I just wish I could talk to one of them!

I miss my husband more than anything. I love him, and now I can't see him for four years. FOUR FREAKING YEARS! Actually it might be more since I'm probably going to have to take a year off since I'm pregnant. My life sucks.

Since I kept crying Curt dragged me into a room. He slams the door shut and locks it. This is what he's been doing. I have no windows in the room, so I can't look out.

I pulled out the picture that I had kept hidden. I ran a finger outlining Hayden. "I love you so much." I whispered. I put the picture back in my bra then fell fast asleep.

Someone was chasing me down a long dark alley. I didn't know what to do but run. Run for my life.

"Desiray!" he yelled.

I screamed, looking back. He was getting closer. Gaining on me. I didn't know how much farther I could run. My legs were tired.My lungs hurt.

His big hands wrapped around my arm pulling me roughly towards him. "Did you miss me, baby?" Rabon asks with a cruel smile on his face.

I scream loudly. "Someone help me!"

"No one can help you now." he said. "Your all alone."

Then it went off as my nightmares usually went. With him raping me. Again.

I woke up drenched in sweat and tears. I was shaking terribly.

Ever since I had been taken away from Hayden I have been having nightmares of Rabon and other things. He had kept them away. Now that he was no where near, they flooded into my mind.

I needed him back. I needed him to hold me. To kiss me. To tell me everything was going to be all right when he knew it wasn't. Someone to tell me I was beautiful even though I knew I looked terrible. Someone to make me blush in embarrassment at something he would tease me about.

I miss him so much.

I put a hand to my stomach. Even though I didn't have a baby bump showing yet, I knew it wouldn't be long before it was showing.

"It's all right, you'll see your father someday." I whispered to my baby. I hope.

My dream Rabon was right about something though.

I was trully all alone. With no one to protect me.