Chapter 28

I stared up at my ceiling.

Two days away.

Two days and I would be Desi Edwards.

Two days from now I am going to be married to the hot guy who I had an arranged marriage to.

Who happened to be my new teacher.

My love life may sound totally screwed up, but hell, I love it.

In fact, it was amazing. Hayden was everything that I could ever dream of in a guy and more. He made me smile and laugh. Kissed me when I least expected it. Always told me things that I needed to here. And most importantly, I knew that he would always be there for me.

Except for the fact that I wasn't allowed to see him until the wedding day.

Yeah you hear me right, my friends, who were now also his friends, had decided that we shouldn't be able to see each other until the wedding day. Yes, they are that cruel. It was pure torture, not being able to see him. To kiss him. I was not happy about the seperation. It was killing me.I missed him too much. And yes, I was being slightly too dramatic. But if you'd been through everything I have been through since the beginning of the year then you wouldn't blame me.

"Desi, time to go to school." Hanna said.

I groaned. "I don't wanna go."

"You have to." she said.

"Why?"

"Because it's against the law to skip, dumbass." she replied.

"Yeah yeah yeah. Whateva you say, chica." I rolled my eyes.

"Just get up and get ready." she growled and left the room.

I sighed and got up. I took a shower then changed into my outfit for the day. My black hair was pulled back into a ponytail. My make-up was in the usual style. I headed downstairs and ate breakfast.

Mason was waiting for us at school. He greated Hanna with a kiss and hugged me.

"Tell me where Hayden is." I said.

"No." he tells me, ignoring my death glare.

"Please." I begged. "Tell me!"

"He said no, Desi. Behave." Don said walking up with Lane. They had transferred here a few weeks ago.

"I hate you guys." I growled.

"No you don't, Your just all pissy bitchy cause you don't get to see your boy toy till the wedding." Lane teased me.

I was in no mood to tease. So instantly he got a glare his way.

"Chill." Don said.

"No, I want to see him." I pouted, crossing my arms over my chest.

"You can't. Only two days and you can see him." Hanna promised.

"And have your way with him." Mason smirked.

Hanna whacked him in the arm. "Perv."

"But I'm your perv." he smiles at her, leaning in to give her a kiss.

I sighed deeply.

They broke apart. "What's wrong?" they asked me.

"I miss Hayden." I said.

They pulled me into a group hug. "Only two days." they promised. "It won't be that long."

For them.

For me it was a lifetime away.